Chapter Seven ♥ Leanore

I look around the familiar living room with distain.

James unties my hands and it takes me a second before I pull them from behind my back. "welcome home"

"I like my shitty apartment better" I growl.

"Oh love bug, you'll warm up to me again, with time" a kiss on the top of my head causes me to cringe and jerk away from the demented man I used to call my fìance. "love me!"

I don't react to the slap at all, just staring at him blankly. "Harder."

"I'm so sor- what?" James looks taken aback.

"You hit like a bitch" I scoff and make my way to the electric blue colored couch. "I see you redecorated" the room was filled with eccentric colored furniture, but the walls were still the same powder blue I remember painting them.

"Yeah,  uh.. She liked-" James starts.

"don't care" I interrupt coldly.

"Right, hungry love bug?" James regains his composure and attempts to take on a dominant composure that would have made me sink deep into little space if I still loved him.

"No" I would refuse any food he'd offer. I didn't want anything from this man.

"Baby girl you need-"

"for you to never call me baby girl ever again, you lost the right" I seethe​, his brown eyes light up in shock and I stomp out of the room.

"Leanore!" He calls after me a couple times and I hear him getting closer, I quickly enter a room I remember loving once and close the door silently behind me. To my utter surprise the room looks exactly as I left it four years ago. It was spotless.

The walls of my play room were a pastel pink with fluffy pastel purple carpet, the ceiling was painted baby blue and held four different packets of glow in the dark stars scattered across it, they glew welcomingly in the dark room and I flipped on the light, a soft pink light floods the room, emitting from four pink lanterns hanging from each corner of the ceiling. I step further into the room, each wall held something different, behind me was bundles of stickers that I had stuck while bored and in little space, in front of me six different 4'0" stuffies leaned against the wall, to my right a large doll house and a toy chest, to my left a love seat with a billion pillows in all different colors. Pictures of James and I scattered all walls, as well as drawings and coloring pages. I knew the closet to the left of me would hold more princess type dresses and tutus and tiaras than anyone would ever need. I fall into a heap of tears on a panda stuffie almost as big as me, his name was Vincent and I hugged him like my life depended on it.

I sat like that for six minutes before looking at my attire, inappropriate for anyone to see me in besides my daddy. I make my way to the closet and change into a pink bra and panties under a pair of grey leggings and an oversized pastel rainbow shirt that read "baby".

"love?" James knocks on the door. I compose myself, anger boils in me though as I think about what James had taken me from.

"Fuck off James" I snap at him

He enters the room anyways. "I knew you'd be in here, I gave you fiftee- oh you changed, I liked your last outfit better"

"I don't care what you like" I sass at him, taking the rubber band from one of my pigtails and sliding the other one onto my wrist, I throw my hair into a ponytail.

James walks over to me and grabs at my newly done ponytail, pulling my head back harshly, I growl in an animal like manner. "respect me, little one"

"you're not my daddy" I counter through clenched teeth, the position of my head was uncomfortable but his grip wasn't painful, hair pulling never was for me.

"You're mine!" in an instant I had been thrown into the nearest wall, my head hits one of the stupid framed pictures, James and I on our two year anniversary, we were 17. Glass goes everywhere and cuts right above my left eyebrow and part of my left ear.

"bloody hell" I run my hand down my face, it comes back blood covered. "You're an ass, ya know that?"

"Princess, oh I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me!" James reaches for me and I'm not proud to day that I flinched. A sad look crosses his face.

"You're a fucking crazy person" I look at him in disgust, fixing my hair before getting up, a wave of nausea makes me lean against the wall,  I wait for the dizziness to and my need to vomit Dino nuggets fade before shoving past James's bipolar ass and making my way to one of the bathrooms, he follows and stands in the doorway as I get out the first aid kit.

"do-"

"no"

"I could-"

"nope"

"can i-"

"piss off?" I hiss as I disinfect my new wounds. 

"there's hello kitty band-aids in the cupboard" James opens the medicine cabinet and sets a small box of band-aids down on the counter, I roll my eyes and use the regular band-aids already in the first aid kit.

"Can I do anything to help, I feel so bad" James looks at me with worry.

"Take me home" I turn to him with a blank look

"This is your home" James voice goes hard "if you say one more word about it I'll-"

"Throw me against a wall?" I hiss, I attempt to shove past him once again but he grips my arm harshly, I can feel the start of a bruise from his firm grip.

"don't push me Leanore." James warns.

"Nothing you do will make me love you again, do your worst" I glare, a dangerous look replaced all emotion in James's eye.

"My daddy will get me soon. You'll see"

"I've tried to be nice, love bug, but you're being a brat, and brats get punished"