Chapter 3

please get Voting!!!!! Not caring about the comments right now just click the vote button now....I dare you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

Chapter 3

Those five words were ringing in my head all day. What did he mean? He can’t have meant the magic. Can he?

“Charlotte! What did I just say?” I looked up to see a very angry teacher looking down on me. I looked at her with sorry eyes, focused a bit hoping not to get a detention...I suddenly knew the answer.

 “You said about dynamics in the horror music being very crucial.” I gave myself a pat on the back for that one; I don’t even know half of what I just said.

The music teacher seemed to stop for a while.

“It seems you can do two things at once, that’s a very interesting doodle.”

I looked at the piece of paper in front of me to see a weird symbol draw all over it.

It was a start with a crescent moon at each point. I smiled nervously at miss, who just walked away without saying anything else.

I stared at the picture for a bit longer. I was snapped out of my day dream by the bell signalling the end of the lesson. I was so happy to go home. On the bus journey I decided to sit by myself I wasn’t in the mood to sit with anyone else.

I stared out of window at my reflection, then at the ever changing scenery outside. The bus was driving by a large hedge but between the hedge and the bus was an outline blur of a person. The outline was running so fast almost as if it was trying to keep up with the moving bus. I looked away at the rest of the people who were laughing and chatting. No one else saw the running person? I looked back the blur wasn’t there. I let out a sigh of relief.

The bus came to a traffic light were it stopped. My eyes linked with something outside. A boy around my age was staring right into my eyes. As the bus started to move again he pointed at me with a sad look on his face.

I was more than happy when the bus finally stopped at my stop to let me off.

“Bye.” I waved at Jess and Makala they were all sat on a three seated seat together. “Come on Mel.” She suddenly realised she was meant to get off too.

“See ya’.”  They said and waved back.

“You forgot didn’t you?” I mocked at her.

“No I was just lost in thought.” She said back knowingly.

“Okay then.” We walked back to my house in silence. None of us really knew what to say to each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________

sooo sorry its not long again i will make up for it!!!

The symbol she draws is on the side >>>

please vote if you havent already thanks

<3