The big reveal

(this was how it was originally written, I may revise the story and make the secret last longer)

  After talking for quite some time, Nights Bane stars crying. Sweety Bell says "what's wrong" Nights Bane pulls himself together to say "I came here hoping to be somepony else, and today I have been, but..." (He suddenly gets struck by sadness and can't speak) Apple bloom reassures him by saying "it's ok take your time" while patting him on the back. Nights bane(now) "The others said she had this clueless look on her face as if she had never seen this before". He continues(back then)"I used to be very evil" scootaloo interrupts "evil might be a strong word" bane continues "not even the slightest bit "strong", but I want to change" he continues crying for half a minute while the CMC sit silent and clueless, "I... I cause everypony so much pain... Everywhere I walked people were hurt... AND I DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!!" He stops crying and continues "it was all my fault... I, I hope she can forgive me for the endless pain I caused her... I'm SOOOO so sorry" the sobbing continues. (narrator) "OK! We get it. It's an emotional moment for him can we just get to the point bane! (Whispers) Shiesh I let him write one part of a chapter and it's all about crying." Nights Bane(now) "may I continue" narrator "fine but lower the amount of crying cause I think we get it" .(then) Nights Bane finishes and changes to his true form. He says "I was the first to pretend to be Shining Armor... I never knew what pain I would cause for the entire kingdom... I will never forgive myself for that day. or the next after" narrator "woah. Wait... Just, Woah! THATS WHAT HES BENT OUT OF SHAPE FOR!!! Never mind leave the crying in, its WAY justified"