Let's Go to Zero Gravity

Cole's P.O.V.

As he shut the door, I turned and asked him a burning question.

"Are we ready for this, Dal? This is a big ste-" His lips were immediately on mine, completely disregarding the concern I was trying to have on his behalf. I knew he'd had reservations in the past about going too far, but he seemed at this point to have thrown them out the window. He shoved me hard and I fell backwards onto my bed. He crawled on top of me as I tore my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. His hand gently cradled my head. His kiss was electric, sending pleasurable sensations throughout my nervous system. Breaking the kiss after what seemed like hours, he finally answered me.

"Cole, I came to the realization that it doesn't matter how short or long we've been together. I love you with all of my heart and if I want to have sex with you, I will...that is only if you feel the same. I don't want to force you into anything. Ever since you helped me with my...well, my little 'problem' in the bathroom that night, I've wanted so badly to have that feeling again, and my desire for you has only gotten stronger through waiting. I thought about what was holding me back and it all seems stupid now because you are my one true love, Cole."

His one true love. I'm his one true love...I couldn't believe he'd said it. His one true love...I was so joyful in that moment.

"You're my one true love, too, Dalton."

He looked at me sensually, studying my face for any hint of a lie or a half truth. He found none. He removed his shirt and pulled me up so that he was sitting on my lap, facing me. I touched his skin. His scent was intoxicating as it filled my lungs. Unable to resist, I kissed his chest softly. I felt his right arm drape around my neck and shoulders as I continued to lick and kiss his perfect chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and shivered in delight. I don't know what he did, but it felt different than any other time anyone else had run their hands through my locks. I stopped kissing his torso and looked up at him. He smiled and got off of me, walking over to his backpack.

"Where are you going?" That's when I saw it: A pack of condoms. He really had been thinking about this.

"Trojans and Lube," he said, setting the packet and bottle down on my night side table. He began to unbutton his pants.

"Do we really need condoms? It's not like you're actually going to get me pregnant, or me you."

"Condoms are lubricated," he replied. "It'll help me get into you smoothly."

"Wait...I'm nervous. I've never had anyone actually...penetrate...me before..." He sat down next to me wearing only his boxer-briefs.

"You're afraid it's going to hurt, aren't you?" I nodded 'yes.'

"Don't worry, Cole. I did a lot of research leading up to now and I know exactly what I'm doing. I'll do my best not to hurt you, but if I do, I want you to let me know and I'll stop."

"Okay," I replied, relieved.

He stood up and turned around, putting on a condom. I got up and stood behind him, running my hands slowly down his sides. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his neck.

"I love you, Dalton," I whispered. He turned his head back and kissed me. Without breaking our lip lock, he finished rolling on the rubber and turned the rest of his body to face me. He ran his finger down my chest until he reached the top of my pants. Looking deeply into his eyes, I nodded 'yes,' letting him know it was okay to take my pants off. Both of us now with one article of clothing left to take off, Dalton broke our kiss and bent me over my bed.

He gently removed my underwear. I felt uncomfortable, unsure if I was pleasurable to look at for him. I didn't feel quite worthy of Dalton, he was so perfect. Then he said words that made me feel amazing.