Chapter 1

Graduation party

Emily's POV

I was on the phone with my mom

"Emmy you should tell them after all they are your bestfriends"

I sighed and looked at my four bestfriends dancing and laughing "I think it's best not to tell them"

"Emily you're leaving tomorrow you have too"

"I won't tell them they're happy I don't want to ruin it."

"I don't like the idea of you going Em after what happened to your father-"

"It's what I want to do mom"

"Em come join the party" I hear Hanna say

"I'll talk to you tomorrow bye mom"

I hang up "I see most of you are drunk" I chuckled "not even" Alison says laughing almost falling "woah Ali" Noel catches her smirking "done even think about it" I tell him "fine I won't" he gives her to me "okay come on Ali"

"No we can't leave this early" she says whining "early? It's almost 2 am"

I sigh "fine but I'm bringing you water and you're going to drink it" she nods "where's Caleb?" I ask Hanna "I don't know..We got in a fight"

"About what?" I ask "he wants me to move with him to New York..but I don't know-"

"Han you talk about him endlessly remember the time you socked a girl just because she asked for his number? You love the guy" I said chuckling "just think about it instead of getting drunk trust me you'll regret it"

She hugs me "what would I do with out you Em"

"I have no idea but I have to take this water bottle to Ali before she gets drunk drunk"

----

"Here Al" I give her the water bottle "thanks Em. So what are you going to do this summer?"

"Probably going to live with my grandma for a bit" I tell her "I'll miss you" she says I look at her "I'll miss you too Al" we stare at each other till our lips touched she pulled away "Sorry.."

"No it's fine I liked it" I said smiling "well look at you two" Spencer says smiling "are you two finally together ?" Aria asks she looks at me and I look at her "We can't..tomorrow night I'm moving to my grandmas"I tell them "when are you coming back?" Aria asks " I have no idea"

Spencer sighs "Then we have to make this night count"

We spent our night drinking and talking about our memories we spent together since 6th grade till we finally said our goodbyes.