Chapter 8

Emily's POV

"I'll be back in like 20 minutes imma just go see Caleb" I told Alison she nods "come on babe" I said grabbing Esmeralda's hand "Em?"

"Hmm" I said looking at her "did you and Alison have a thing before?"

I laugh nervously "what.? No why"

"You both keep stealing glances at each other. It just looks like you guys like each other or something"

"No it's just she's one of my best friends I haven't seen in so long. I love you..don't worry about her" I said smiling "I love you too"

----

I parked "this is the apartment" I said "come on" we walked upstairs I knocked and see Caleb

"Well you look like shit" I said laughing "Emily" he says hugging me "come on in."

"Ezra! Toby! Emily's here and someone else" he says "oh this is Esmeralda Collins my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend huh.?" I hear ezra say "hey Emily" Toby and Ezra comes up to me hugging me "so tell us how was your grandmas house"

"Actually I was never there I was in the military."

"Wait seriously? Does Alison know?"

"Yeah she actually did a party today Spencer and aria-"

"What Spencer and Aria are back?" Both Ezra and Toby say

"Yeah they are"

"Caleb we have to go" ezra says he sighs "Fine"

-------

"About time you're back" Alison says "yeah I also brought ezra, Toby and Caleb" I said "where's Spencer?" Toby asks "she's with um what's his name the hot blue eyed blonde one" Alison says I chuckled "Trevor" Esmeralda and I say "Okay hold it...back up two step who the hell is Trevor?" Toby says I look around and see Trevor kissing Spencer and Landon and Hanna kissing on the couch "oh shit" I whispered "what?" Esmeralda whispers "okay well that blonde girl that's with Landon is Caleb's ex and that girl with Trevor is Toby's ex"

"Oh shit" she says Toby looks around and sees them "Spencer.?"

"Seriously Hanna?" I hear Caleb says "Oh. Oh" I said