Chapter 6

I woke up to a highly comfortable bed which was way softer than mine but I didn't mind I snuggled further into the mattress during this my body met with a comfortable heat source behind me which my body automatically went to but I froze when something draped across my waist from behind.

I slowly turned around and met with the face of my boss.

To say I was shocked was an understatement , instead of screaming like I intended to I just to time to register everything that happened last night and hoped and prayed I didn't sleep with him -not that it would be a problem it's just I would love to remember my first time and I would love for to be something worth remembering not a stupid on night stand that may cause me my job. After confirming everything from last night till when I fainted maybe he helped me but I wouldn't stick around to know . I slid away from his hold and started looking for my belongings which were neatly folded and placed on a chair , I just then realized that I was in his green shirt and boxers , I took my pants and wore it , then I quickly and quietly left his home making no noise  as I go ...Surprisingly! !!

I was standing in front of walter's inc, it was a really big building and I felt like an ant standing next to it. I mustered enough courage to walk into the building and start my work . I walked into the elevator and pushed the top floor button cause I remember that's where his office is and its pretty obvious that I would be walking on the same floor it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

I finally heard the elevator 'ding' signaling that it was my stop,  when I got out I saw a lady in her 40s sitting  behind the receptionist dest  and I thought to myself how many reception office dose one guy needs. Anyway I walked up to the lady smiling lightly at her which she replied.  "Good morning am Mrs welsh secretary to Mr walter how may I help you dear?" She told me then waited for my reply which I gladly gave back "Good morning Mrs welsh am bella am Mr walter's new PA" "Oh he told me you would be coming in today , he would be running a little late which will give me time to fill you in and for you to get his morning coffee which is just black by the way , and sweetie please call me katty" she told me in a monthly way whuch have never felt before , am very sure we are going tobget along.

Katy told me what I was supposed to do under the time range of 30mins and sent me off the Mr walter's private kitchen can you believe that to get his coffee because he would arrive soon. Chase couldn't come in today because he got sick from what he ate last night and I also learnt that chase would be occupying the upstairs  reception with katy because she'll be working part time now because of her health and she needs to take care of he husband which name I learned was Harold , she even showed me her and  his picture in her purse ,they where so cute and in love they were high school sweet hearts , they are married for 39 years now and thwy where still in love , I wish I would have something like that but who knows , I haven't dated once in my life cause my sister made me feel undesirable and anybody that would date me would just use me n dump me , I was stupid for believing her but chase helped me through it .

I just finished making his coffe and walked towards his office and place his coffee down on his table , when I noticed papers scattered behind his desk sobi decided to do a little clean up before he came in .

When I was finally done I let out a sigh and was about to drop it on the desk when a voice startled me and made me drop all the papers back to the floor scattering in the process "if I could get that view everyday, everyday would me my birthday "said a husky voice from behind me, his breath hitting my shoulders to show me he was directed behind me and it didn't take a master's degree to figure out who it was.
I quickly composed my self and turn to face him and I wasof me if right he was now directly in front of me if I was to move two more inches our noses would be touching .. or in my chase my nose would be touching his chest. 

I moved back a little to get more space in between us "good morning mr walter " I told him clearing my voice . He simply smirked at me and replied "Good morning is it? It would have been a good morning too for me if , well I don't know a specific woman didn't leave my bed without telling me first uhmm, so tell me Miss summers why did you leave my bed without informing me" he told me his eyes getting  harder like he was angry at me for leaving his bed. "Well?.." he waited for my reply ...... oh shi*.

Hey guys .. I know its short but am trying please bear with me .

Please

Vote

Comment

Share