Charter 4

Special message💬✉ at the 🔚 of this chapter .... Pls read.

  His amused expression turn into a cold business emotionless face, " well I already hired a secretary and there isn't use for you any more... -RUDE! -..  I do not know why my secretary still brought you in here"he told me while flipping through my resumé when did he even take it from me ,I was about to speak when he rudely cut me off "but your resumé was really impressive , it surly deserve a place at my company" I wanted to explode with happiness maybe I would get the job after all.
I was about to talk when he interrupted me AGAIN! ." But there isn't an open position ......." fuck me "except the the spot of an assistant "while he was saying this last an evil smirk crept into his lips .....his lips thatbi woul like on my ...." ms summers?" He called me out of my naughty fantasy and the look on his face made me believe he knew exactly what I was thinking about. "Mr Walter I would really appreciate it if you could hire me for the position"For the first time during this interview I grew a Virgini@ and talked to the man and I wasn't interrupted . " Am very sure you would" he told me with a corky smirk " well miss summers your hired , you start Monday dont be late I hate tardy employees and I might as well punish you" I felt a shiver run down my spine as luat clouded my mind and all I could do was nod " Good you may leave now miss summers". With that curt dismissal I almost ran out of the door and ran down to the elevator.

When I got out of the building I instantly waved a cab down and gave it and gave it chase's address it's been over an hour since he left and he'ld be so happy we'll be working together he always wanted that , when the car stopped I looked around to see that i've reached his cute one storrie house he's always pestering me to move in with him and right now am seriously considering it might even give him his answer today. As I just finished paying the cab driver I heared his door open and they his chase being his usual man whorish self with his lastest conquest giving each other a goodbye "kiss" and by kiss I mean a full out make out. They didn't seem to notice me so I just faked cough and they drew apart , chase looking down at me with a smirk and his date glaring at me before walking away. Chase opened the door for me and we walked in , I started inspecting every aspect of the house not because am looking for something but me knowing chase he could have sex anywhere ."Stop that ,we hardly even did anything and it was in the bedroom ",  thank God the last time I came to his house using the key he gave me I saw him getting it on in the kitchen , when he was done I ran out to the closest market to buy counter wipes and disinfectants then cleaned every square inch of that kitchen while chase pointed out the places I missed , but thankfully he was decent and f,ucked in his bedroom , wait.....bedroom?," uhm chase which bedroom did you actually get it on .. you know" I asked him while thrusting my hips back and fort while having that innocent look on my face chase being chase was doubled over laughing and my little action, I waited for him to finish laughing then walked pass him into the kitchen while grabbing something from the fridge " well my bubble butted lady , it was in my room and why are you asking " he grabbed water from the fridge. "Well I was thinking of moving in since we work at the same place " this was clearly news to him cause he spat his water then started choking ,"your what?!", ohhh I haven't told him " uhm yeah I got a job as his exclusive personal assistant ,in other words am your boss" I told him sticking my tongue out playful and I got a forehead flicking in return, which by the way really hurts. "Whatever , annnnnd you moving in?" He asked look at me " yup , we are going to be roommates bitc#" I said jumping up but chase was glaring at me " nice to know that your only taking up my offer only because of  a job ,, fine when you move in your cooking for a whole week " he told me rather dramatically , he wasn't even mad at all , all he wanted was to be lazy and still eat . "So when will you be moving in ? .Will tomorrow afternoon be good we are starting work on Monday and I feel going on a good Saturday night clubbing tomorrow " I thought about it for a second and agreed.

Hey guys I know have been MIA for a couple of weeks now but I decided to update this as a special update because its my birthday🎁🎂🎉 July 19 1998.. . I am officially 18 the big one eight and now I can be with those older guys without breaking the law and by bolder I mean 45-60 yea I like guys like that (nope )I LOVE SEXY LIKE MATT BOMER, NICK OOOO NICK , CHRISTIAN GREY (DONT REALLY KNOW HIS REAL NAME).CHRIS BROWN (MY BAE) AND MANY OTHERS...there's nothing special about this chapter to you but I pushed my self to updated this before my birthday🎂🎁🎉㊗ so it's like a gift🎁💝🎀 from me to you (those of you who actually enjoy my story📖) .

Again thanks for reading please

Vote

Share

Comment

Jennifer😜😚