Chapter 22

Cameron's POV

It was 12 when mhairi woke from her never ending slumber. Unlike Georgia and Emily she'd just come straight out and she wouldn't care if she was a mess or not whereas the other girls would at least brush their teeth comb their hair and put some lip balm on before they even considered going outside the tent.

"Morning" she yawned "where's breakfast"

"It's lunchtime" Danny said "and cameron Is making it this time"

"Yes that remindes me Georgia did u do the breakfast"

"Uh yeah course" said Georgia and mhairi just raised an eyebrow

"It was Daniel really" I whispered in her ear and to my suprise she just laughed

Mhairi's POV

I wasn't really suprised when I found out that Georgia didn't cook breakfast. She never has to.

When I got changed I put on some white ripped jeans with game zips at the side a black vest top on and a Union Jack crop top and with that I put on some hot pink sneakers. I brushed my hair into submission then put it up but I left a bit at the side.

Today was a relaxing day. It reached temperatures of 25c so it was quite warm us girls were in the water splashing about when one of us had an idea.

"Psst look the boys have fallen asleep...in the midday sun" and Emmy pointed up at the sun and made a rape face. Creepy. So we got a bucket each and filled it with the lake water and stood over the boys. What a mistake they made falling asleep. I was tipping the water on cameron Emmy was tipping the water on josh and Georgia on Danny. And we all tipped it over the boys at the same time then took a picture of their faces just for fun. But they chased us and cameron picked me up over his shoulder and jumped into the water as did josh and Danny with Georgia and Emmy. When we all got back up for air we caught Georgia and Danny making out.big time.

"Eeeewwww please vacade the area their getting mushy" I yelled and we got out of the water leaving them to get on with it