Chapter 11

Mhairi's POV

I woke up before cameron we had our arms round eachother and we were sort of in a hugging position and I got myself out of his grip and go down to the docks. The gentle wind was blowing though my hair. Then cameron came out with a jumper in his arms, then placed it round my shoulders.

"It's nice" he said after a while as he sat down next to me

"No shit Sherlock" I said "sorry im no good in the mornings"

"We'll come back to the tent then it's only 8 o clock we can still go back to sleep" he said softly nudging me but I was sitting right on the edge of the docks and fell in.

"Mhairi" cameron called then i got to the surface

"Cameron I can't swim" I said struggling to tread water

"Oh shit" and he dived in and grabbed me

"Cameron"

"What"

"I was joking I can swim really well"

"Yh well the jumper is moving away so ill race you to it"

"Fine you better not be a sore loser" and I raced him to the jacket. In the middle if the lake. I beat cameron but it took at least two minutes to reach the jacket. Eventually cameron caught up.

"So what is this about you being able to sing" he said as he put my legs on his hips

"I sing a little bit I have a band actually"

"Oh reely what u called" he asked

"9:11" I answered

"Oh reely why"

"Because I had a sister who died in the 9:11 plane crash into the twin towers" I replied

"Oh I'm so sorry" he said

"No it's alright josh is on drums Danny's on piano Emily's on guitar Georgia's base and I'm lead singer"

"Nice I like you mhairi your not like other girls"

"I know because I can beat the crap out if anyone who gets in my way"

"No because u just are...different" and I didn't realise we were so close until our noses touched. I closed my eyes and I felt some warm lips on mine. Soft and warm. I opened my eyes. I kissed cameron Boyce. We swam back to shore and went back to bed.well sleeping bag.