Cramped

The next morning I got a text from mam saying that we could only stay for 2 months if we really wanted to because if the campsites shit I don't think well wanna be there long. So 2 months it is. We packed the car we had bacon sausage cereal bread juice cartons sweets marshmallows and special firewood and I got a small file from mam (drinking file) to control myself when I get close to fire because it will get cold at some point. I had two suitcases one big one and one littleish one to fit in my underwear I took like 6 hightops 26 pairs of jeans 30 vest tops 30 cropped tops 16 leggings and 12 jeggings and in my smaller suitcase I had three mobiles none signal ones so I can call home without. Any signal 3 bikinis 62 pants and 16 bras plus a hair brush toothpaste tooth brush make up money keys mobile and some tampons plus other stuff.

All that in two suitcases and a bag Georgia brought 5 suitcase and 2 bags and Emmy bought 3 suitcases and 1 Bag. the boys all together had 2 duffel bags each and a manbag plus 2 king size tents camping chairs water bottles even though the lake was fresh and mirrors.

"Oh man there's only three seats between the Six of us" said Emmy

"We'll then it looks like that cameron sits with mhairi Georgia sits with Danny and Emily you sit with josh" said Emmys mam

"Yh but there's no room" I said

"Well then sit on my lap" said cameron

"Uh no way ill probably brake your legs and there's no way your sitting on MY lap" I said

"Just sit on my lap" he said I sighed and done what I was told.

"See that's not so bad now everyone buckle up" said Emmys mam and we just about managed to put our seatblets on and we drive to the campsite

"Mhairi.....Mhairi" whispered cameron "were here"

I found myself with my head on his chest and he was holding me like a baby his arm supporting my lower back. This was weird.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry"

"No don't worry about it I was comfortable and I could tell you were to"

And with that I scrambled out of the car