Chapter 1

"Lauren honey could you get dressed please you have school in an hour and half and I need you to drive me to the doctors." My mother said with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah sure mum what's wrong." I say standing up and walking over to her she was scaring me.

"Honey I'm fine I would get Phill to drive me but he's had to go out of town for awhile, his farther is sick and he's going to stay there until he is well."She says avoiding my eye contact
while she clutches her stomach.

The first thought that comes to my mind is she's pregnant. "Mum your not ... pregnant are you." I say a bit quieter motioning to her stomach.

"Oh heavens no don't you worry honey I'm not having a baby I've just have had this horrid stomach ache for at least two weeks." My mum says patting my shoulder.

When she says she's had this stomach bug for at least two weeks my head snaps up and I search her face worriedly. "Mum you should have told me. This is so dangerous mum. Let me get changed and then we can get you to see a doctor start away."

She leaves my room and I rush to my wardrobe and throw a pare of black shorts on then a white crop top on. I run down stares and grab my black leather jacket which was hung up on the banister, I scamper to my white convers and put them on with ergancy.

"Mum lest go!" I shout walking to the car.

The hole journey there it's compleat silence until we arrive. "Right goodbye see you later." She says giving me a kiss.

"Promise that you will catch a bus mum please." I plead all I get is a nod and she walked into the doctors. After watching her go in I drive of to school.

When I arrive at school I'm early so I have time to fix my hair so I do a nice messy bun and get out of my car. I go to walk to the school when someone grabs my wrist and pulls me to my car and presses me against it, my mind scrambles to think who it is then I know it's Danny.

His green eyes stare in mine and he has a smirk on his face. I mean he is hot-ish but just not my type he's a bit too surfer boy for me I like bad boys. Hey but what's the harm in having a little tease so I push myself up against him. My mouth is so close to touching his but when he goes to kiss me I swerve my head and whisper in his ear "Thanks but no thanks your not my type."

The look on his face was priceless as I slipped out of his grasp and gave him a little wave.

"Your to cocky for your own good." He says narrowing his eyes at me.

"I know but that's what you love about me but just to clarify I have no interest in you at all sorry not sorry." I say with a small smirk on my face and I start to walk to the entrance again before I stop and shout.
"And you can stop stering at my butt you utter perv."

"Sorry I can't help my self." I can hear the smirk in his voice and I shudder in disgust and I think I nearly just hurled.

I go to my locker and I'm about to open it when a voice called out.

"Lauren Charms!" My head snaps into the direction of the voice it's Madison, we've been friends since I moved to Texas she's always there for me.

"Madison Taylor!" I say the same way she did then with no warning she runs at me and gets me into a bone crushing hug. "Maddy... can't breath... cutting of... air supply!" I say gasping for air. Finally Maddy let's go of me and has a little giggle.

"Sorry Lauren I got a bit too excited." She says looking sheepishly at me.

"No problem but next time give me warning so I can prepare myself." I say pulling a funny face.