A/N

Hello who ever is reading. This is my fist story so if it is a bit crap don't judge. Some of my friend say that I'm good at writing  me on the other hand I think I'm rubbish. So if I don't spell something right or if I don't use my grammar I am deeply sorry and I'm really sorry that you have to read this.

Sorry (again)(I'm a very apologetic person) this isn't the first chapter.

Okay so I think I will describe Lauren for you she has dark brown hair and is slim with a little bit of curves. She has blue eyes with tiny green speckless in them too she also has freckles and nice full lips.

Ok so a bit on her background Laurens mum and dad lived in London so did Lauren until her mum and dad split up. Lauren and her mum went to live in Texas she was only six. Her mum remarried and Lauren was very happy. She also had been bullied from the age of nine to fourteen she had teeth strainers and was hit with puberty. At the age of fifteen she started too blossom and stud up for herself. The guys loved her and she loved being noticed and finally being liked.

So an update on her she is sixteen, very carreing  and kind she is loved by everyone she is the top of her class and lives with her mum in Texas and is very happy with her mum and step dad.

So I hope you enjoy the story.

Natalie xxx