Chapter 2

Natalie laughed at the text thinking that Sadie was probably a good friend of Abigail's and that she would ask about Sadie when she got back. Just as Natalie thought this the door banged open and in came Abigail and Alex.

"Whats wrong?" asked Natalie when she saw the angry looks on the siblings faces.

"Nothing except that Alex is a total Idiot!" Abigail said looking pointedly at her brother who looked like he was about to make a retort when Natalie decided she better not let this continue.

"Can you please stop fighting and explain in a civilized manner what happened?" Natalie said as she crossed her arms and stared disapprovingly at them.

Abigail, surprised at being snapped at by the usually (as far as she could tell from the short time she's known her anyways) calm girl, almost hesitated to answer. Right before she did though Alex beat her to it.

"I don't think thats any of your business." Alex said before giving them both a glare and leaving  the room.

"What's his problem?" Natalie asked as she glared in the direction the twin went. "He's just not used to people outside of the family."

"Oh soo are you going to tell me what you guys were fighting about? You don't have to, I'm just curious"

"It's fine. I'm not going to go into detail let's just say that we aren't on the best terms with our dad ok?"

Natalie nodded her head as Abigail left the room. She decided it wasn't the best time to ask about the mystery friend that texted her. 'Well since classes start tomorrow might as well get some sleep'. Without even changing from her day cloths she fell asleep on top of her covers.

------------------

The next morning Natalie woke not to her alarm clock, but to the sound of music coming from outside her room. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes as she stretched, popping her shoulder in the process. When she opened her door, which was connected to the living room, she immediatly noticed that it smelled like bacon and eggs.