Chapter two. Day two

Hey guys I'm sssoooo sorry I haven't updated. No this isn't a chapter :( but I LOST this chapter! AGAIN! I am so mad at myself I'm sorry. It's these stupid computers. I will get one to you asap. 

Chapter 2, Second Day New Beginnings.

So that is how my year began. Pretty crappy huh? Well trust me high school only gets harder. The next day is when everything turned around. I figured out where my classes are now. It was lunch time, the usual lunch, that consists of Pizza and tots, most everyones favorite. My friends and I talk about some really strange topics at the lunch table. Don't even get me started on how perverted my only guy friend can get. For an awkward tuba player he has a very dirty mind.

I get up from my table of my friends since the fourth grade Mara, Megan, Olivia, and of course my ex boyfriend/ best friend Kyle. I get up and walk up to my mexican, Audrey. I say mexican because that is her nickname not trying to be offensive or anything. I start making the long trip across the commons of Manistee High to the East wing, but right before I approach her I notice someone who I haven't really truly met, he's been in every hour with me before this besides band of course (band is like an A.P. Class, it takes a lot to make it till your freshman year in band). I was determined to figure out this boy.

He stood about 5 foot 7 or 8. I'm not really good at telling height from a distance. He had brown hair that was shaved into a fluffy buzz. He was wearing baggy pants and a blue shirt with a vest. And around his neck were a pair of red off brand Beets By Dre. He looked like the total gangster, not the kinda people Audrey hangs out with. But it doesn't really matter. Maybe I thought he was a little bit attractive.

I go over to Audrey and give her a warming smile and a tight hug. Then I join the circle of people including this person. The conversation doesn't really flow. We talk about almost everything under the sun. From first days, to first kisses, to classes and life after High school. First days was the most interesting, for me at least. Let's just say first days have never been my day. I start sharing my story about my first babysitting Job this summer. Take a moment and think back to your first babysitting job. You always prepare for the worst right? Well, can you ever imagine the house catching on fire? Well, of course that's what happened to me. My first job ever, and of course it had to be my directors house. That's just my luck. (A/N Everyone is okay and the family now lives in West Virginia I will talk about the fire in my next chapter)

We stand there for a little bit when that boy pipes up and says to Audrey, “So, Audrey. Who's your brunette friend?” I look around completely struck that he noticed me. Finally after seeing I'm the only brunette around I ask in a very squeaky pubescent teenager voice, “Me?” He looks at me a chuckles with a wide spread grin. “Yes squeakers.” Then extends his right hand at me. I extend my hand back to him and shake his. “The names Josh Good.” I reply back in a quiet tone “I'm uh Morgan, Morgan Haywood.” “Well it's a pleasure meeting you Morgan.” He says with a grin.

Right then the annoying buzzer horn rings to let us know that it's class time. Great. I think to myself, I have always hated science. Science is my mortal enemy, it's the worst subject at Manistee High. Maybe it wouldn't suck so much if the teachers would actually teach us something, but wait no that involves work.

(A/N. I FOUND IT!!! :D It's been a while I know. I've been super duper busy. I will be caught up soon enough. Maybe by summer? Haha I kid I kid. Thanks for reading!