Ch2 at my new home

So we went to were the pack of wolves usually sit at and hangout and i got to meet his Friends! there were nice to me i got alot of friends, at first i was nervous because i thought they would be mean to me,after that we went to were we lived it was at a abandoned home it was beautiful but brandon fixed it up it is big i have a bedroom already fixed for me! it has a fluffy and soft bed and i had a box of hairbows and some gold and silver  necklaces  and things i had a chandelier light It was my favorite thing about it! and it was pink with jewls on it!!!!! i have a couple of decorations it was great! i mean i thought i was the luckiest little wolf out there! i got to see the living room where we watch tv, i know usually wolves dont have that well no DUH im living with Brandon here!!! of course he's going to have awesome things i was glad i was adopted because at the orphanage was boring all i did was sit around sleep work and played with my little sisters well there not exactly my sisters i was raised there my whole life so i just called them my little sisters i wish brandon could of adopted them to but it would probably be to much for him. it was HUGE i know its like a house with no walls well you might think you can just go in there brandon is not that dumb atleast  we have a fancy fence it was hard and tall so you couldn't see at all!

 it was HUGE i know its like a house with no walls well you might think you can just go in there brandon is not that dumb atleast  we have a fancy fence it was hard and tall so you couldn't see at all!