Chapter One. ( Intro )

Cassie's P

Cassie's P.O.V -

The sound of my alarm clock Irked my soul. But I had to get up... "another day
another dollar" I went to school at my
state university LSU. I felt sleepy from the night before. Studying all night to pass my trigonometry quiz. I picked up the empty jolly rancher and honey bun wrappers from the night before. I needed these to stay up and focused. Because geometry was never my strong suit. Transitioning from high school was tough at first but I'm getting used to it.
I woke up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair straight down. I scattered to find a decent outfit for class. I was in a rush so I grabbed the first thing I saw. My gray Nike sweatpants and plain white adidas shirt. I went for the first pair of shoes that I could fine which were my black and white Roshe runs. { Mind you this is in 2013 }.  Just a little background on me I'm was born in Texas but raised in Louisiana. Nola gal! I've alaways been a good girl but a hood girl. And I've  never really been the party type. Everyone in my neighborhood and school was proud to see someone from the streets make it out. People where I'm from wouldn't even allow me to go to parties. Everyone looked out for me. They told me is was because they "didn't want me to risk it".
My first weeks at LSU went alright it was a culture shock at first because of all the white people. LSU had a good amount of diversity but it was still a lot of white people. My roommate was a white girl named Shelby. She was cool when she wanted to be, but honestly she was one of those typical white girls. Every night she was at some party while I studied. I never really fit in with her and her friends.When I first got here I tried to link up with as many blacks and Hispanics as I could. I I could be myself and to feel more at home...

Odell's P.O.V -

Another day another opportunity... I woke up to the sun creeping through my blinds. I slugged outta bed when I noticed that I was 20 minutes late to my anatomy class I got up, got dressed put on my LSU compression shirt and basketball shorts and Nike slides. I grabbed my textbook and phone and a two nature valley bars and was out the door.

As I walked to class I felt stares on me. It's something that I've gotten used to. Not tryna brag but when you're as good as me; being a star athlete comes with these kinds of things. What can I say they love the kid here. My parents went here and they were star athletes too. So I know I'm headed for greatness.
This was my second year at LSU and to say that I loved it wouldn't do it justice. This was like a second home to me. Everyone here knew who I was before I even came. But what came even easier were the females. It's like all I had to do was stand there. I loved it, smashing people's daughters and getting them to do my assignments was the life. I loved these snow bunnies and its like they love me even more. I ain't cuffing none of these hoes though. My last girl Sophie left me because "I was too immature" but I mean isn't that what your 20's is all about? This isn't the time to court. My main priority is football and football only.

I mean I never had a problem with school it's just the time that I can't manage. Dukes always told me that I can't depend on football but no matter what Football is my main priority.
I wish I could just skip all of this and get drafted I've already been here for a year.

I finally made it to my anatomy class an d surprisingly I love it so I'll catch up with you later.

End of Chapter One...
Do y'all like it? This is my first story so I'm a little rusty lol