Titan Love [JeanMarco]

I wake up and the sun was gazing to me. I prop myself up with one elbow and everbody was gone. They left me. What does it matter anyways? I think. I yawn while stretching my arms before scratching my back. I hop off of the bed and change to my combat uniform. I went outside as I smell the fresh air starts to penetrate to my nostrils. This is gonna be a good day. However, I saw Eren with Mikasa. AGAIN! Can he stop hanging out with her so that I could charm on her? Well, I kinda don't have the oppoturnity to let me have a small talk with Mikasa.. Speaking of Mikasa, I'll just chill with Armin. I sprint towards to Armin as he notices me "Good morning, Jean! What brings you here today?" He greets with a smile filling up my blank face with joy. I smile back because I can't resist by his girly lips. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. So, what are your plans for today?" I say. "Oh nothing." He answers. I nod. "Armin, have you ever been in the woods?" I ask with my arms behind my head. "No, why?"
"Just asking." I coo.
"Are you planning to go there?" Armin guess and he was right. I let out a
small gasp, pulling my arms. I nod once again. "Good luck then.." He says. I skip training and go to the woods instead. There, it was quiet. As I suspect the surrondings, I hear a noise and it's close. The trees were rustling and the ground starts to shake as if someone was swiftly running. The sound.. so close.. I turn my back and freeze for a moment.

A 15cm tall titan was behind me. No one's here but me. I can't shift into 3DMG. I'm too late to escape. I observe its eyes and it had a strong chestnut eye colors as well as it has a brilliant black hair. Its freckles are around its cheeks and his huge mouth forms into a smile and flees. I was shivering. I return back to where I was before with a terrified look.

Now, I'm at a place where we devour our meal after training. I'm here sharing tables with the trio. Mikasa, Eren and Armin. The three of them stare at me while I drink my beverage. I led it down to the table. "What is it?" I asked nervously. "There's something that you aren't telling us." Says Armin. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You kinda've been quiet lately," Says Armin, looking away. I shrug "I guess I regret going to the forest." I slightly titter. "Did you do something on the woods?" Asks Armin. I shake my head. Armin nods slightly "Ah, I see." I stand up as if Eren looks at me. "Where're you going?" He asks.
"To our cabin." I answer and go there. I flop my body to my bed and I try to sleep. But I can't. I keep thinking about that Titan I saw. I can't help it but I need to wait tomorrow. Go back to the woods and slay it.