Chapter 2 : Marco?

Finally, it's morning. I wake up and feeling so revengeful. I need to avenge my best friend's death or else; I have to kill all the Titans for him. I dress my uniform as always and exit the room. Everybody was training while I, skipping. No one ever hardly notices me anymore. They were so focus by their skills. I go to the forest again, shifting my 3DMG as I pull out my blades. I can hear the sounds again. Those creepy sounds made me nervous. I could feel the pulse pounding on my temple. I gulp and unsure to kill this Titan. How did it even get here? My heart was beating fast. I just freeze there and waiting for the Titan to come out. I'll take down this one for sure. Then the noise stop. I gasp that it was already watching me from afar. It's jog speeded to me and halt. It was standing in front of me. I quickly leap to his shoulder as I pull my arms from behind to absord the impact to slice the Titan's neck. But, it fail. It covers its neck and holds the wire of the 3DMG. My eyes slightly widen itself. I need to kill it before someone else accuse me that I was keeping this Titan. My body was drag to the wire and let myself hanging. I look up and it arches a smile. It gently puts me down to the ground and the Titan lays down too. The ground was shaking so I fell backwards. The tip of the nose pokes my chest. "W-What do you want?" I stutter with fear. It didn't respond. It just shook its head slightly. "Don't.. hurt me." I hesistated to look at its eyes. Its pure chestnut eyes drive my mind crazy. It's not him.. It's not Marco.. or is it? The Titan seems so happy of watching me.. just about it started to cry. Did I do something wrong?! I know I fear Titans but this one is different. Not an abnormal one but I bet that it's just trying to lure people and eat them. But I doubt that. It seems friendly. I slowly head towards him. My legs were shaking so as my hand. I reach out a hand and pet its nose. Its giant tears were rolling down to its chin. "You're not going to eat me, are you?" I ask. It shook his head and cry. "Aren't you friendly?" I say with a smirk. The fear is now all gone. It slightly nods. I place back my blades were and sigh. "I guess I'll get going now.." I say, turning away. I notice it frowning. "Oh c'mon! I'm not spending the entire day with you! The instructor is going to flip my shit off, y'know?" I say, nearly shouting. It stands up and leaves. I just couldn't believe what I just saw. A Titan who isn't attacking me. A Titan who actually smiles, cries and frowns. A Titan who had those large freckles and a Titan who can actually understands me. It's not Marco! Marco would never be a Titan. I leave those thoughts on the woods. I wonder if I can come back again and hang out with this fellow.