Chapter 10 : Split Personality

Seeing Darco shifting a Titan, my eyes widen. I couldn't believe it. The Titan's other eye was okay but with Darco?

Seeing Darco, shifted as a Titan has the moves. He kept punching some Titans right on the neck, hardening his fists. The cool part that when he was about to get bitten, he hardened his shin and kicked the Titan on it's jaw. The Titan's blood flew around his wry face. Darco seems to be disgusted by hitting it's jaw, making the upper head to be gone. It has the chance to regenerate until Darco tore it in half. When Darco tore it, his eyes shrank and immediately became normal; He snapped as he dropped the huge body. He's scared. He looked around as Titans were surronded by him. Then he looked at me, biting his lip and tears were streaming down to his cheeks. Saying that he didn't want this. He didn't wanted to fight. He didn't wanted his evil side to take over. So he ran off. He didn't wanted to get devoured. Like last time... Jesus.

"Marco!" I yelled, also crying. It was really brave for him to fight them so many. I'm proud of him. No hesitations took over him while fighting earlier. He just kept killing them with precise timing. Sure there were ripped out parts around him. I chased him and landed on his shoulder as I went towards his huge ear. "Marco?! Can you hear me?" It was really noisy. Everybody's screaming, the sound of the large footsteps of each Titans near us. He was kinda hot, I mean, really REALLY hot due to his regenerating. He's badly hurt.

We stopped at the forest as he cried a LOT.

A/N: Hey, yo! I am going to discontinue it here. Really sorry! :(