Chapter 5 : A nightmare

I can't sleep. I sit up and see everyone and all of them was sleeping peacefully. I stand up with my pillow and heads out the door. The door wasn't locked and it was strange. Every night I always hear some strange sounds from it. . . It feels like that someone was slightly opening the door and carelessly close it. When I close the door, I turn my back and a female girl with her arms cross and a red scarf. She has a beautiful black hair and glossy lips. "What do you think you're doing here?" She asks and raises an eyebrow. I gasp and a bead of sweat was at my temple. "U-Uh! I was.. uhm.. Going to get some fresh air!" I shriek. "You know how it feels to be inside the hot cabin! It felt like you're in an oven." I flail. She shrug. "I've always knew that the boys cabin's door isn't always locked so that's why I always come to visit to check on others as well as Eren," She says looking away with a blush. "Don't tell anyone." She says with her scarf covering her mouth. That made my lips quirk as if she said 'check on others' means that I'm included! Hell yes! "I.. I will." My cheeks flares up and nods briskly. "Bye then." She steps down to the porch and go to the girl's cabin. "Oh, Mikasa." I swoon with my shoulders relax. Now, I don't have the time to go to the forest. So, I go back in the cabin and flop my body to the bed. I take a deep breath and go to sleep.

Blood.

Titans.

Soldiers.

Dead.

Half.

Fire.

Screams.

I dream of people getting eaten by Titans. But then there's Marco. He was been push by a small girl and when he fell down, his 3DMG got stuck. He looks up and I guess a 3 meter class' hand grab him and eat his other half as if I hear him say "I didn't get to say it." He says. I watch the tall man with a face of guilt and turn back like nothing happen. Is this the true death of Marco? And then I saw his soul entering a titan which is like those armored-type titan. Which is by the way was a skeleton as the skin came out from the bones and merges itself to some other skins are coming out. It was finish and then. . it forms into a titan. . lying on the grass with a lot of trees around it. But the dream crash and I dream another one. It was Marco again. He was maybe listening to the trio's conversation. Then the small girl glare at him and he disappeared before the blonde burly guy and the tall sweaty man may notice. Another one, before Marco can ascend to heaven, I feel like his hand was caressing my face as I feel the tears dripping down the floor like a drop of rain. His hand were dissolving and was like evaporting to the clouds; He was already climbing up there. As I hear him say again "I didn't. . get to say it." He falters. He was murmuring inaudibly. ". . . heard me." He says. Marco. .

Marco. .

Marco!

I wake up and it was 5am already. I saw the pillow was wet by my tears and clasping my blanket. I shake my head and never fall into sleep.