The injury

(Clarissa's POV)

When I got there I hid and saw that  Cass was in Claire, jimmy's daughter. Then they traded back and Castiel was back in Jimmy. Just then I felt arms around me. It was a demon and I was startled at first. He dragged me out from where I was hiding and the Boys turned around shocked then angry.
"If you try to kill me then I promise that I will kill her." The demon smiled at Sam and Dean. I could feel the blade at my throat. I swallowed, calmly counted o ten and calmed myself down.
"Go ahead and kill me." I said and they were all shocked except the demon.
"Why?" The demon sneered pressing harder.
" Because I can't kill myself and I have been wanting to die." I told the demon and he did it. I almost fell but I was caught by someone. I was to busy holding my neck.
"Goodbye Winchesters." The demon left and that's when I noticed that Sam caught me.
"Foolish girl I never loved you. Your an idiot trying to get that demon not to do it. He would of done it no matter what because they care for you." He said pointing at Sam and Dean. "Oh and I don't take orders from any of you." Castiel said leaving.
"Dean, Sam........ I'm sorry." I managed to say wincing in pain.
"Damn it Castiel! Get your feathery ass back here and save her." Dean yelled and I hummed Lullaby By Nickelback started to close my eyes but Sam kept waking me up.
" I want it to live. Sam I don't want to die." I said crying.
" I know you do." He said and my eyes started to get heavier and heavier.
"No! DEAN!" Sam yelled and Dean came running in and picked me up.
"Hey, stay awake." Dean said. I couldn't feel anything I was numb then I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness.

•••••••••••••••••••••

(Dean's POV)
"Well, is she dead?" Castiel said sneaking up on me. I clenched my fists looking at Clarissa.
"Yes she is dead." I growled.
"Good my mission was completed." He said and I got angry.
"Castiel she was human." I growled and he looked at me.
"Dean she was not." He said looking at her. Then I could see his feelings for her resurfacing and he started to panic then cry. He held her and cried in her hair. He stayed like that for a while.
"Go Castiel or I am going to b-" I was interrupted by Clarissa coughing.
"Dean? Castiel." She seems angry at him. I don't
Blame her
"Let him explain." I left the room so they could talk in private.