Truth Hurts

A/N: the next chapter might have some smut but I will let u know when it begins and end of u don't like it so other than that enjoy

(Crowley's POV)
Clarissa defended me. I was stunned because I thought for sure she wouldn't.
"What are you doing?!?" Dean yelled at her.
"Next time when someone needs help don't ditch them. You left me alone and Crowley found me." She growled and pulled out her knife. Sam went to attack but I stopped him. Castiel stopped her instead and they fought.
"What are you doing? We are mates."
"Mates don't abandon their mates."
"I'm sorry. We had to after we found out what you are." Sam said and She dropped her weapon and ran to me. I glared at him then snapped my fingers and we were in her room.
"What am I?" She asked.
"Clarissa you are a rare being. You are half demon and a tad bit of angel." I answered truthfully.
"Oh. I thought angels and demons hated each other." She said looking down
"I'm your real father and we do but your mother was different. She didn't care and I didn't care all I cared was about how much I loved her and you. I left because your mother told me to. So we made a plan that if any hunter, Angel, demon, or other creatures questioned you then the answer would be that your a Winchester. We were so scared that someone was going to find out and try to kill you. And so we made it our job to hide you no matter what." I told her the truth and she hugged me.
"Thanks dad." She smiled and I smiled back. She laid down and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and walked out. I went to my chair and was met by none other than Castiel. He was in my seat and I glared at him.
"Hello, Castiel. To what do I own the pleasure?" I asked and he smiled.
"Oh, I'm not Castiel."
"Lucifer." I said and he nodded.
"I'm back baby." He smirked. (A/N: this is kinda a season 11 spoiler but not all of the parts will be in it)
"Castiel you dumb fool." I murmured. Then I heard the words I dreaded to hear.
"So, Clarissa, where is she?"
"Don't touch her." I growled.
"She should not even be on this earth. She is an abomination but she's also hot." He told me. I clenched my fists and he smirked."I can't kill her." He sighed and I looked away relieved.
"I know I'm suppose to be evil or whatever but I will help. I mean cmon I'm not completely evil." I sighed and took him to her. She was still sleeping.
"Castiel...." she mumbled in her sleep.
"It might be best if I let Castiel take over. Say nothing about me." Lucifer/Castiel said. I nodded and woke her up.
"Hey, sweetie. Castiel is here and he wants to talk please." She nodded and I left.