The Blushy Big Brother

Mikhial slowly woke, feeling weak and dazed. Everything was white, and he winced, holding an arm over his eyes. He had his left paw wrapped in stitches, and his dragon stuffy was tucked inbetween his torso and right arm. He looked around, and it seemed to be a treatment room in a hospital. He blushed once he saw he was only wearing his short shorts. He looked around for his hoodie, and there it was, folded up beside him. He pulled out and whined, feeling the pain in his arm.

"Please. Try not to move. This will be removed shortly." A kind female voice spoke to him. Mikhial glanced at his arm and a needle was injected in it. He shook, bursting into tears.

"W-wheres Nicha!!" he yelped, a tear trickling down his left cheek and onto his shorts. The nurse pushed him so he could look away while she pulled out the needle gently. He did his best not to howl. She then wrapped the needle wound with more wrappings, then looked up at him, smiling.

"You mean the little Riolu you courageously saved? He's in the play room, with the other younger patients. What's your name, sir?" He got a better glance at her. She was a pretty Glaceon, her hair in a bun, but some bangs covering her left eye.

"M-Mikhial.." he whispered shyly, pawing at his hoodie then slipping into it. She pulled him up. "I wanna see my little brother." 
"I'm afraid we can't let you see him yet." Mikhial's eyes went a little small.

"W-why?" The nurse sighed. "I really, really wanna see my little brother." Mikhial began playing with his paws reluctantly. "Please?" She rolled her eyes. 

"Fine. If only you shut up." Mikhial nodded eagerly and followed quietly behind the Glaceon. His tail waved, eager to see his little brother again. And there he was. Playing with some blocks, and a male Umbreon taking care of them. Mikhial ran forward and hugged Nicha, sniffling.

"I'm so glad you are okay!" the Umbreon looked up and smiled at Mikhial, causing Mikhial to blush. "H-hi..."