Chapter Three

Hi!"
Lilith didn't quite know what to think of the bright eyes staring at her.
"U-um uh, I uh um."
She was very loud whoever it was.
"THE B*TCH IS AWAKE!!!" the unknown girl shouted. Lilith covered her ears.
"ugh god d*mn! Please don't yell!!"
"oh sorry," she watched the door impatiently. Lilith was curious to what she was waiting for when a smol child entered the room.
"oh hi!"
Another tall guy with dark brownish reddish hair walked in.
"Alice have you explained anything yet?"
Alice shook her head.
"You are dead," he began,
"Oh Great!" Lilith said sarcastically. She crossed her arms.
"but, you have been chosen to become a sin. And usually we have to go through a ritual though there's only one sin that we're missing so that must be you,"
"a Sin? Like the Seven deadly sins?"
"Exactly! See im Wrath," he pointed at Alice, "she's envy and," he looked at the smol child.
"he's sloth."
Lilith paused.
"So what sin am I?"
"well, we don't have lust-"
"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" she stood up with rage.
"okay calm down!" she crossed her arms and sat back down.
"it'll be fine." she sighed.
Wrath cleared his throat,
"Alice, please give a tour to our friend Lilith?"
"how do you know my name!?" Wrath looked at her with a smiled and walked out, followed by little Sloth.
"Come on," Envy stood up, motioning for Lilith to follow. She did, and she was very surprised by the size of the place. It was very big for what it looked like. Envy showed her the kitchen and the bar that came along with it, to which Lilith responded very happily to. She showed her the comfy living room with a nice fire place, and training room, the walls were lined with mirrors and the floor with mats. There were a few punching bags and other poles.
Envy finally got to the bedrooms. There were six doors on each side of the hallway and one in the center.
"Why is there six?"
"oh in case of guests or apprentices."
Lilith nodded. The first door on the left had a green door and the one next to it was blue. But wait, there was a door in the middle. It was brown and looked old and scratched up.
"I want that one,"
"okay," Envy unlocked the door and handed the key to Lilith. It was empty except for the mattress on the floor. Envy helped her decorate it with magic. Soon enough, there was a bed with cabinets and other necessary things. Also because of magic Envy was able to make her room to the size of an apartment without effecting the house.
"oh that makes sense!"
"yeah so cool huh?"
Lilith nodded. The two walked to the kitchen and they talked a little until and intruder had joined them.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys! Im glad you guys are enjoying this series. This chapter was fun to write and I am excited at the amount of people that are reading. Personally I don't think this is very good but if you guys enjoy it then I sure will continue! Thank you for all the support!
Q of the chapter,
What's your favorite drink?
I have a lot. I enjoy tea and hot chocolate mostly. And maybe a glass of beer once in a blue moon! (get it?)
Don't forget to leave questions for characters (every few chapters character q and a) or questions for me or just comments in general!
<3 you all, my sexy motherf*ckers!