Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Today I decided not to wake Harry this time with a kiss or anything because my mother wanted me or better, visit us. I was nervous, but at the same time I was also glad that she wanted to meet Harry. I slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. You could never know with what Harry would wake up. Last time, he woke up from my vacuuming, take a day earlier with my tea. Today I was hoping he would not wake up when I took a shower. I did not really want to start the day with Harry's whines today. Whenever he would wake up, he would annoy me all the time with,

"Baby, please come back to bed. Just for today, I promise ! Let us just spend the day in bed and watch movies, yea?"

It was really annoying.

I took off my clothes quickly and folded them neatly. I put them on the window sill and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on and it calmed my body immediately. My muscles relaxed as the water ran down my body. I washed my hair with the shampoo which Harry had bought and put conditioner in my hair. When I had finished washing, I decided to stay in the shower for another 5 minutes as long as Harry is not awake yet .

***

I had wrapped my towel around my body and walked into our room. Me and Harry were living together and I can say it's not very easy. He's messy, he never cleans. The only thing he does when I ask him is, cook. And he did really well.

I opened the cabinet slowly and carefully without it squeking and took skinny jeans out. I took out a white sweatshirt and let my towel fall. I was not sure if Harry was only pretending as if he was asleep, but I was hoping that he was really asleep. It would be very embarrassing if he would see me like this. I pulled my bra and panties up. Then I took my white sweatshirt and put it on also followed by my jeans.

I walked over to the table where all my stuff was. Almost. There was Harry's deodorant, Harry's crest, Harry's razor and aftershave, Harry's cologne. Men things. For me, my hair, my brush, my make-up things and my jewelry were on it. I took my black eyeliner and ran a not too thick nor too thin line on my upper eyelid. I put on three coats of mascara and blow dried my hair a bit. What I knew was that Harry got  even more sleep from blow drying. He said the noise is "relaxing. "

I put on my lipstick and was finished. My mother didn't like it when you greeted guests like such a bum on the street.

***

When I was done I sat down to Harry and poked his cheek until he would wake up. I sat down on the floor and watched the beautiful boy as he slept. He looked like a god. His lips were a little open, small breaths were breathed, his chest rised and fell as if nothing would disturb him. He looked very peaceful. I can remember the day where we had meet eachother the first time. We hated each other, but once he needed help in math, we have gotten closer and closer until he pushed me against the wall once and kissed me. His soft lips on mine. Wonderful feeling. I nudged him on his nose, with which he woke up. His Beautiful Green eyes twinkled at me, he smiled.

"Good morning, baby." he turned to look at me.

"Why are you dressed like that? Are you going somewhere?" he asked.

" Nope." I replied, "but my mother wants to meet you. Okay! wait quietly before you freak out. Its only for two hours and they dont like it when you go like such a bum on the door or welcome guests, so go wash yourself."

"Mmm , you smell like peppermint.." he hummed , smiling.

"I brushed my teeth. Go now." I laughed and stood up. He took me by the hand and pulled me to him. "Harry.." I whined. Now I really had no time to play with him .

"Babe.. come on, please?" he pouted . "one kiss? Then I'll shower."

I giggled and sighed, "Oh well. One kiss, but nothing more."

He nodded and I leaned down. I hovered on his lips, he licked his before he kissed me. His lips moved perfectly with mine. As if they were meant for each other. He nibbled on my lower lip and pulled it a little. I smiled and pulled away from the kiss.

"Stand up, Harry." I winked at him and stood up. I walked to the door and saw him sigh before he got up and jogged to the bathroom.

***

The Doorbell rang. Harry was dressed and just fixed his hair a bit. I smiled at him and ran to the door. I opened it and saw my mother standing there, with my favorite cousin. I smiled at her and hugged her. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore a pair of jeans. Her checkered shirt was stuck in her pants, but sticking out a bit.

"Hi Mum." I looked down at Danny. My little cousin. "Hey Danny."

He smiled and hugged my leg. I laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Is that your boyfriend?" my mother asked, looking at Harry.

"Mum, this is Harry." Harry came over to her and shook her hand. I just hoped it wouldn't end in arguing these two hours as they would always end when my mother would meet one of my boyfriends. I sighed a little and let them in.

"Make yourself comfortable."

_________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this Chapter. cx It's quite silly I know. I mean I actually was supposed to continue the café one. But I decided to just continue where they wake up. I hope it doesn't matter to you.. c: ♥ Alright ! 

Vote, 

Comment, 

Follow me if you like.

Dana. ♥