Chapter 4.

Chapter 4. 

My mother sat on the clean-made, white leather couch which Harry had once bought. I was not really the type of leather but I had to say these couches were really comfortable.

"Sky, honey. Why don't you go make coffee for me and I chat a bit with Harry, will you?" my mother asked as she fixed her ponytail. Even though she looks so young and loving, my mother could be a real devil. Even "Honey." bugged me. I sighed and nodded, went into the kitchen.

Harry's p.o.v.

I shifted uncomfortably around in my seat. Why did Sky's mum asked her to go to the kitchen? I've never had a conversation with her mother and I was damn sure that this, will be a disaster. I let out a breath and looked at the woman in front of me . She had long blond hair , green eyes and a slim figure. She was not like the other mum's I knew. I mean, the friends of my mum. The only difference between Sky and her mother was, Sky had long dark brown hair and a few freckles on her nose. What I found very sweet . But she doesn't, she tried to cover them with make -up or whatever she fucking uses.

"I'm Marissa." introduced the too posh woman herself in front of me. I nodded and played with my fingers, I was nervous that I could say anything wrong.

"Harry." I murmured and leaned back on the couch.

"Do you think you're the right one for Sky? She is a very sensitive girl and very shy." she began by the beauty standing in the kitchen, "I do not want that she comes to me and says you broke her heart."

I chuckled. I would never do something like that to Sky. But one thing I wondered, wasn't Sky's father supposed to be having this conversation with me?

"I would never do anything to your daughter." I said, "I love Sky really. I think that she's the right one."

"Think?" she asked in a high pitched voice. I winced a little. I'm an Idiot. 

I nodded. Shit. Was that wrong? Would she be angry now? Would Sky be mad? So many questions arose in my mind that I didn't notice sky was looking at me all worried and was in the living room again.

"Everything okay?" asked her gentle voice. I nodded and smiled slightly. I pulled her onto my lap and pressed her back against my chest, leaned back on the couch. She blushed a little. I whispered something in her ear which made her blush more. I completely forgot that her mum was still here. Damn it! 

***

He let out a loud sigh. I looked at him confused.

" Your mum is." he began, but I cut him off.

"Too posh? Annoying? Loud?" I laughed a little, "I know , Harry."

He nodded, relieved. "I thought she would never go."

I gasped slightly and hit his chest gently. "Bastard."

"You love me." he grinned cheekily and pressed me against the wall. I hummed a, "Hmm." as he hovered over my lips. I looked into his Crystal Green Eyes. They caught me off guard every time. They were so beautiful. In contrast to mine. Mine were a normal green. Nothing special. Just a boring, dull green. Harry liked my eyes but, also my freckles. But I don't. I wanted to have his perfect skin and his Beautiful eyes.

"Baby.." he hummed, licking his lips.

"Yes?" I put my hands on his chest, forced a bit of space between us. He leaned down, put his hands on each side of my head, on the wall. I smiled as he kissed me. The kiss was a steaming until he arrived at my soft spot on my neck. I blushed a deep red and let out a groan. I bit my lower lip to bite it back. 

"Nothing to be shy about, baby." he whispered and sucked a little on the spot. His teeth pulled gently and playfully at my skin .

"H-Harry.." my breathing got heavier.

"Let me take it all the way." he whispered as he looked back up at me. The Beautiful Young Boy stood before me was a dark angelnow . His lips were swollen and were a dark pink. His eyes were dark green. Did he meant sex?

_____________________________________________________________________________

asdffgwgzwkgeuc.

You know what's not fair? My Tests started again. I have a few until the 16th December.. So my Updates will be a bit less. But not like "Peaceful & quiet to dark and dangerous." It will be a bit faster. I hope you still love me c: 

Vote,

Comment,

Follow me if you like.

Dana. ♥