Recipient

**FLASHBACK**

I've always been a bit odd... even when I was little... but I was okay with it! While most kids were playing outside; I was inside helping my dad in his shop helping and learning to fix things. Years later when I was fifteen; I still loved helping my father in his shop! One day some mysterious guy came in carrying an old music box, that was broken. He handed us the music box and paid for the full refurbishing process! The only thing is... he left before we could get his name or even his pickup date... so when we finished the box dad gave it to me. And it's been my favorite box ever since. As the years passed, I found out where the music box came from, and I fell in love with the story!

**END FLASHBACK**

Now I'm 21, I live on my own and the Music Box, sits next to my bed. One day after I got home from work, I wound up the music box like I usually do, but noticed that the music box was missing a few notes... I tilted my head and looked at the box, looking at it gently. It seemed that the problem was inside the music box, then I opened my music box and noticed a letter with a stamp inside of the music box... "Wha-?!" I muttered to myself "When did this get in here?" I then opened the letter and read through it as my heart went out to the mystery man, I began to reply and when I did, I then noticed the signature... "The Phantom of the Opera?! Is he joking?! He's got to be joking right...?" I decided to reply regardless...

Dear Opera Ghost,

I hope this letter finds you well, do not let this end you, because some woman couldn't see the beauty underneath. She's blinded by the beauty on the outside! She is unworthy to see the beauty of your soul! I may not be an expert on love, but I do know that you shouldn't settle for someone who just wants the outside appearance. That I can say without second-guessing myself.

IF you truly are the Phantom of The Opera, do not let death find you! Find a way to escape! Don't let the naysayers tell you to die! This isn't fair to the people who want to hear you, see you, feel you through your music! You and your music deserve to be heard and seen! I will find the auctioneers and show them your will to protect your precious items. Though, I pray, it's not too late to find a way to save yourself.

You are NOT past the point of no return. So, get up and fight deaths Grasp and live! Please!

Sincerely,

Aria