Our little movie night (part 1)

Although this is a true story, I want to change the names of my best friend and I. I will be Brielle and he will be Jordan.

I was getting ready after dancing. I put my new navy jeans on, my new push up bra and of course my favourite grey singlet top. I was really excited to see him.

I put on my BB cream, my powder, my contour, my eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. For some reason I really wanted to look as perfect as I could, I guess you could say I was definitely trying to impress tonight.

I was talking to him all day before-hand. He said he wanted to tell me something but what was it? Of course I wish it was him telling me that he had feelings for me... But let's face it... When does that actually happen?

I was waiting for my mum to say "C'mon love let's get going now'' 

I felt like it was taking her FOREVER to be ready. Then finally I hear her heels clunking on the floor walking to the front door. FINALLY! I can see him. The grin on my face seemed to be bigger than the world itself.

We were driving there and.... What's this? Why am I so nervous? I'd never been so nervous to see him before... Maybe because he had big news to tell me? Or because it'd been so long? Hmmmm let's see.

We find a parking spot across the road and walk up to the cinema. I was waiting inside with my mum for him to arrive. While we waited for him, my mum got money out of the ATM and I bought my ticket and pre-ordered my food and drink.                                                                                        We were seeing a kids movie but we didn't care. I went up to the counter and confidently said     

"One ticket to The Secret Life Of Pets please!"                                                                                                    

The lady smiled at me, told me the price of the ticket and then said,                                                            

"Are you going on a date love?"                                                                                                                                     

 I don't think anyone knows how badly I wanted to say "yes". But instead I just smiled and said, "No , haha, just seeing it with my best mate" and walked away slowly....