The chronology

Third person's POV:

Sasha bit her lip as she stared intently at the computer screen, her fingers tapping at the keyboard with anxiety. She was typing what seemed like a really long confession on her blog-

"I had been trying very hard to hide myself, to move to the depth of my brain and fix what's wrong. But as it turns out, the arrangement of my brain's wires is not abnormal. You all really deserve to know how I  managed to discover that submerged part of me. I guess I took a walk along the wrecks finding the little things that led to this. So here I go- For all my life I've been trying hard to be attracted to someone legitimate, by which I mean to a guy. Um...In 2nd grade I saw this really beautiful actress on a tv show and liked the way she flipped her hair, licked her lips, walked in those heels etc. But I put this away as a petty girl crush or some form of demi-sexuality. So, in 7th grade in prom, a guy asked me on a date, the peer pressure got me and I said yes deliberately. Then we kissed. It felt half wrong. I liked the guy but i didn't know how much or the way of my affection. I didn't  complain though. I guess the fact that I could find a soft spot in someone's heart was way too overwhelming to give up. After going out for two months, he decided to break it off himself. I thanked the blind fortune for it......" then stopped as if considering what to write further. Her blog was anonymous so she wasn't afraid of writing her heart out but she was obviously confused how to continue.

".....I wouldn't exactly call this 'coming out of the closet'- its an overused phrase. Plus, none of us know each other personally. I love you guys nonetheless. I regret the selfish person I've been and don't look up to her. I've harmed people beyond repair, be it the girl who decided to return my kiss or the my cousin who I confessed my true self to, or maybe she figured it out herself. This had made me all very angry. Why can't I be normal?, used to think until the truth hit me like a big yellow school bus, there is nothing unusual about me. Neither do I need holy water nor do I need a drug to cure me of my 'illness'. I always wanted to be open about my this but just couldn't conjure up the courage.....I still haven't completely come out.", she finished, addressing her 1788 followers. 

Sasha stood up hastily, wiping her face vigorously, trying to clear the smudged mascara and liner. She put on some concealer and hurried to her school bus and got on. She was very pretty indeed and it was a shame that she was gay because half the guys in the school waited for her to notice them. As soon as the bus came to a halt, Karen, more popularly known as the bitch of the school was waiting for Sasha to get off to taunt her like a little cunt that she was.

"Not everyone is lucky enough to travel by that", she said motioning to her Porsche "So the rest of you travel by that crowded thing apparently called, um...what is it again? A school bus? Bleh whatever...And 'Springfilelds High' ugh! What a pathetic excuse for a school. I have to go to school with douchebags" she ranted wiggling her finger at everyone. 

"Oh. My. Fucking. God"Karen cried, her eyes bulging. "And apparently lesbians too."

****************************************************************************

Was this too much drama for the first chapter?