Chapter 2

"Um...what?", Sasha asked trying to steady her advancing heartbeat. She never found out. Karen just walked away. That was a terrible mistake. I shouldn't have. Shit, was she talking about me!?That was a terrible mistake. Oh dear lord!!

She wasn't ready just yet & didn't want it to happen via a hoe.

Just then Michael marched upto her. Not again. Please good lord!
"Hey Sasha, wanna hang out after school?"
"Sorry. Other plans."
"Which are?"
"Outing with family". She lied quiet pathetically for him to believe.
"I'll leave you to it. Have fun" Michael frowned & walked, obviously put off.
She didn't lie about "other plans" though. Her plan to find out how Karen knew, if it was about her that is.
Why is it so hard?
Why is it so damn hard?
I am by myself. Can't tell anyone. Hell of a pussy, Sasha! My friends...they deserve to know. They trust me & I should too. If anonymous people on the internet could be trusted not to judge, surely my best friends wouldn't. But how do I begin? How do I tell them that my darkest secret still lies a secret? If I were them, how would I react? I should talk to Cara....
She snapped out of her thought as soon she realised she wasn't paying any attention to her surrounding. Turning around, Sasha saw she was holding her locker door between her fingers while Tanya stood a few feet away crossing her arms.
"What?", Sasha whined vaguely.
"Snap out of it, Missy. I know what's going on."
"What's going on?"
"Aww. Nice try. Cmon its not like i didn't already know. The way you used to look at Spencer. But I want to hear it from you."

Spencer.

Spencer....

"Yeah its true. I'm not really the one with the hiding capabilities, am I? Took me an entire decade to figure it out for myself since I've got saints for parents!!"

"Oh mg God! You really shouldn't be scared. You're got us.... And Cara. I love you my little bitch"

"I....", Sasha smiled innocently
"Love..."

"I know", Tanya patted her back.

"Me too". Sasha laughed hysterically at Tanya's face & walked off to school blowing her signature kiss.
"I'll deal with you later bitch" . Tanya knew all along & was happy.  Finally , she thought and walked away, smiling to herself.

Spencer would be happy too...