chapter 3

Someone knocks the door. I drag myself to the door and peep through the little hole. Its her. I open the door and beckon her in. She looks like a goddess. Aphrodite. Hell, she's only wearing sweat pants and a loose tee! Her wavy, strawberry blond hair is tied in a messy bun. Ok, she's way too agile for her own good. She's sure to have everyone drooling at her. 

"Heyyyy", she says dragging.

"Hi. Came to see my new work or just to make me jealous of how you can look charming even in sweat pants?"

"Enough with the flattering already. And, yes, I am here to see your new piece. Hurry up."

"I'm almost done."  

She walks herself gracefully along the attic and smiles her cheesy, toothed smile. Is is just me or has the temperature really dropped? The minute hair on my arms rise, welcoming her grin. 

"You've got to be kidding me. You actually drew this. Bullshit.", she frowns. 

"Alright, stop underestimating my capabilities. Besides, it's not my best."

"No need to be so modest." She touches my drawing of a pair of  eyes with her index finger and drags along the canvas. I'm glad she likes it. She probably thinks that it's the symbol of Illuminati or something heretic like that. I didn't paint it. I mean i did but It's just a sketch. This was supposed to raise curiosity in her but she asks no questions. I just smile. She stretches her lips wider. 

"Do you know what it means?"
"Don't tell me unless you want to". Hmm, my girl. Always trying not to be too intrusive. If only I could tell her that I want her to know me. Everything about me. I purse my lips.                                       "Alright. I give you time. Guess. Also it's not complete yet."

I walk across and sit on a chair. She's still admiring the sketch. Suddenly, I'm all colours. It's like I've been devoid of colour and now i'm a mixture of colours. Red, blue, lilac, orange. I should paint more. I decide to tell her off and fill the eyes with colour. 

"You want me to go already?"

"Out. Now." I order. "Hoe. You can do whatever you want right in front of me", she screams. 

"I think I enjoy privacy. I'll call you when I'm done. Maybe an hour?"

She walks off . I smile slightly to myself. My pretty girl, if only she knew what I think about the whole time. I sit on the stool to fill my dull sketch with some colours. I know exactly what colour the eyes are going to be. Kiwi-green, almost neon. But they also almost look grey sometimes. It's gotta be a mixture of a few colours. Heavily laid eye makeup. Underlined soot, mascara and some gold shades for compliment. I'm full of glee already. If she admires my dull sketch so much, this might blow her off. I know I'm not great with colours but this time I'm drawing what I love. Who I love, rather. Only she doesn't know. I'm not brave enough to let her know. I shake my head at that thought. I pull myself together and begin. I'm done within an hour, one shade after another. I pull the blackberry from my shorts pocket and call her. She appears in no time at all. She's all smiles and eyes.  Without even a hi or whatsup she moves towards my now completed drawing/painting/sketch.

"You sure make it look like the world is all sunshine and rainbows." I bow, accepting the complement. 

"Oh good lord. This is way too much. These are my eyes, aren't they?" Finally! I flush, look at my feet and nod shyly.

Out of nowhere, I loose my conscience. I look directly at her soft green eyes. Her expression is unreadable. I stretch my arm and wind our palms together. I pull myself closer to her. My other hand reaches up to her bun and lets her beautiful hair down. She blushes. She blushes. No, she just blushed! Why? The glow on her cheeks becomes deeper and I also feel my face warm up while I feel again like the temperature in the room has fallen. This time she moves herself closer, puts her arms around my waist. We crush our lips together.

 She pulls away, smiles at me, still holding my hand. She drops all her fingers except her little one. All my fingers interwined in one of hers. She leaves one last peck on my flushed cheeks and walks away, turning to look one more time. She sways away quickly as her almost red hair slightly lifts in the air.

 Baby, sometimes the world is all sunshine and rainbows....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N:

FYI- this is one of Sasha's memories. Hope you guys enjoyed. Read  & vote.