Epilogue

- Dave Schmidt POV -

I just watch them how they laugh and run their way out. As i look  at there face it was like they been finally found their contentment. their laugh were so carefree as how they look at each other eyes. heh. how corny *chuckles*

If I'll rewind the scenes that happened. I'll uttered the word pathetic.  they look so lost. they look hopeless. they look lifeless. they look miserable. but even though they look sht. they still fight. they didn't look down even though they felt like there's no hope. they didn't run away. they faced it. ah... look what love can do to individual. we become stupid because of love. we become kids because of love.

we become a prodigy to plan something for our love ones. we become we don't imagine that we can be. love can make an individual to be miserable at the same time love can make an individual feel happiness that's explainable.  love can make things Possible even though its impossible.

But i also sometimes think of how does it feels like to be inlove. uh..  on the second thought am i inlove? I just met her. we're  not even close. i only saw her once. Is it love?.. maybe love at first sight..?

*ring*riing*riiing*

"Yes. Master?"

" don't be formal now hijo. Kumusta ang unica hija ko?" I sat at one of the bench here in airport

" she's happy now master. wag na po kayong magalala. Pauwi na din po sila sa buentabella resident. Mananatili pa po ba ako dito?"  Don't look at me like that. i know how to speak in tagalog. My mom teach me how to speak in tagalog even though she's not a filipino. I also used to live here in Philippines. And i don't even know why Heaven have no idea that i can understand tagalog. tss isda pala ah. sa muka kong to. muka akong malansang isda?

"You have to stay there hijo. May kumpadre akong gusto kang heramin. because they were impressed on how you do your job. for now you can leave my daughter side and go for fresh air. is it fine?"

"Yes master" as long as may pera at di illegal ung gagawin ko. I can't imagine my self behind bars as my mom were at the edge of dying. i cant live without my mom. yes. My mom is at the hospital and i need money so me and mom can live. If your asking where is my dad. he's gone now just few months ago. hindi kami mayaman para magpakasarap ako sa buhay. i need to fight to live. ok enough. i said enough

"Magingat ka dyan hijo. We'll just take a good care of your mom"

" thank you master " a small smile creep on my lips. Tanford were really a nice and kind of person.

"Dave..?" I hastily look infront. there stood Heaven with a wide open eyes and very wide open mouth.*grins* look how idiot she is. and beside her is Dylan. glaring at me. To tell you he's jealous of me. I know you get my point. they also have Icecream on their hands.

" MARUNONG KANG MAGTAGALOG?!?!" Buti natakpan ko agad ng kamay ko ung tenga ko. Nabinge tuloy si dylan.

" yeah.." i shrugged

" SABI MO DI KA MARUNONG!! NILOLOKO MO BA AKO?! PINAHIHIRAPAN MO PA AKONG MAGENGLISH!! EDI NAIINTINDIHAN MO DIN PALA YUNG MGA TINATAGALOG KONG WORDS SA HARAP MO?!" I actually can see that she's burning mad infront of me.

"Yeah like 'ang gwapo ni dylan'--- 'abnormal ka na naman dave' ---'inlove na ba ako kay dyla---" she slap my mouth with her hand. she's now blushing hard.

"SHUT UP!!!"  she look like a tomato with a scarf. I just laugh infront of her while dylan just keep on staring at heaven. ok I'll ask a question that seems you'd been aching to ask .

"Kayo na ba?.."

Both of them just look at each other then smile meaningfuly.

-FIN-

___Blacksilentwriter___

___CProduction___