Chapter 18:Finally mine

Dylan

Oh shit I think I just screw up

" I am sorry I.."
She cut me off when she kissed me I was shocked first then I kissed her and put my hands around her waist to pull her closer. Then it became more passionate as I push her to the door pining her between the door and me. I bit her lip asking for entrance which she granted . Then our tongues started to fight for dominance which I won. When she let go gasping for air I simply went to her neck until I found her soft spot. When I bitted she moan which made me growl and I went back to her mouth. I let go a second

"I will take that as a yes" I growl in her ear and felt a shiver run down her spine I started kissing her again and I pick her up and carried her to my room close the door with my foot place her in the bed and wasted no time to get on top. I went to her neck she tilted her head to the back so I could get better entrance and kissed and suck on her soft spot wanting to hear that beautiful sound that moan. I wanted to keep going but if I did I will mark her and I don't know if she's ready for that.

"We should stop if I continue I will mark you."

"I don't want you to stop" she purr in my ear

"Are you su..."

She cut by kissing me and wrapping her legs around my waist to rub against me as soon as she did I lost the will to stop. I deepen the kiss and lower a hand through thighs as her arms went around my neck and her hands on my hair tugging my hair that made me growl in the kiss I broke the kiss for a second and pull her shirt off and her bra in a swift move and kissed every part of her bare chest making her back arc. When I got top of her pants I removed then and her panties wanting to see her and touch her completely.

"Not fair you're still dress" she pouted which made me laugh but complied happily when I was naked I was on top of her again started rubbing my erection against her and captured her lips on mine as she ran her fingers in my abdomen making me shiver in desire. I had slid my fingers and as my third finger went in I could barely control myself wanting to be inside of her.

"Are you ready my love" I whispered in her ear she just nodded. I started suck on her soft spot while entering slowly when she stiffen a little I whisper sweet nothings in her ear and when she relax I went in when I was in I waited a moment for her to get use to it and then started trusting in and out not to fast not wanting to hurt her. I kissed her again tasting her as I pleased and her moans driving me crazy and waiting to trust deeper.

"Dylan faster!"and started squirming under me and I gladly complied trusting deeper in her making her moan louder and arc her back her breast rubbing against my chest. I went to her neck and started sucking and then I let out my canines and bite in her neck piercing her skin she moan loudly.

"Want to mark me "

"Yes"she moan out

I changed positions so she was straddling me and without stoping and trusting deep in her she trailed kisses down my jaw until she found the spot in my neck that made me moan and my hips thrust harder up hitting her spot inside. As she suck on it a little and then let her canine out bite and I breathe out

"Mia"

"I can't hold back " she told me and to be frank me neither

"Let it out baby for me " and with that she came and as I felted her spam around me I came inside of her.

I got out and we laid besides each other after are sweaty night