29

ariana's pov

my eyes fluttered open and i realise that im still on the couch in my music room. remembering last night and how justin and i made up, i begin to think where the hell is he? i looked around the room again, to see if his shoes were still in here and they werent. so he left me?  real nice. 

sighing, i finally got up in frustration and slid on my bunny slippers. going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and then heading downstairs to make myself some breakfast because my stomach is growling like crazy. 

( a/n: im hungry right now so im gonna get a piece of chocolate cake rq )

as i entered the kitchen, i immediately cup my hand over my mouth in surprise as my eyes taken in the sight of the amount of food set up on the kitchen island.

(a/n: like this but like pretend there's food on it. im good at finding suitable images on googleimages.com  but not that good...)

all of a sudden, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my petite waist, and groped me from behind.

"guess who". the person who i knew was justin, whispered in my ear.

"dylan o'brien, the sexiest man alive? please let it be dylan". i teased, purposely.

i then felt as justin loosen his grip on me and take a step back. i turned around and saw  that he had a little frown on his face, and his hand was on his chest. his expression and position displayed that he was jealous and a little hurt. who am i kidding? he looked very hurt.

"you're kidding, right?" he asked, unsurely.

"nahh". i spoke sarcastically.

justin then gasped, and he then popped his lip out into a cute pout and crossed his arms.

"im kidding baby". i said and pinched his chubby cheeks.

i heard him whine stawp so i gave him a little peck on his plump lips, after wrapping my arms around his neck.

"thanks so much for this breakfast. it was lovely to wake up to this". i purred to justin.

he initially responded by wrapping his arms around my waist, before smirking at me.

justin leaned in to kiss me, which i instantly responded by leaning in until our lips touched. i felt fireworks as our lips moved in sync, and i guess justin did too as he would moan every few seconds into the kiss. the kiss got a little too heated by the second, as justin lifted me to sit me on the counter and i wrapped my legs around his torso- his hands resting on my lower back and under my thigh.

 the kiss got a little too heated by the second, as justin lifted me to sit me on the counter and i wrapped my legs around his torso- his hands resting on my lower back and under my thigh

our session was soon interrupted.

"hey bitc-- oh okay then. mom cover your eyes". i heard my brothers voice speak.

"oh my god, ariana!" my mom whisper-yelled.

instantly justin and i pulled away, and the room was very awkward until my brother noticed who i was making out with.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOD! Y-YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER".  frankie fangirled.

i heard justin chuckle, with embarassment still evident in his expression.

frankie then rushed over to justin and bowed down to him, like he was some type of king or something.

he then gets up after a few and jumps up and down.

"ohmy godddd! i cant believe you're in our house. ariana you lucky bitch!" frankie screeches making me giggle and justin blush while chuckling.

i look behind frankie and see my mother standing there with her arms crossed and a amused look on her face. but this i know that she's not entirely mad but she does want an explanation. i bit my lip in nervousness, before jumping off the counter and walking over to my mom near the door.

"i'll be back in a moment. frankie try not to freak justin out too much!" i told the two guys before following my mom out of the kitchen, shutting the door behind us and standing in the hallway.

i stood opposite my mother, but looking at toulouse who sat beside my feet to past time. i then looked up to see my mom already looking at me with her eyebrows raised. taking a deep breath, before blurting out everything that was happening.

"it's not what it looks like, i swear!" i blurted out.

my mom just looked at me.

"mooom, please say something". i whined.

"so apart from your little makeout session on my counter, you've done no sexual activity with him?" my mother questioned.

"mom, that doesn't matter. im 22 almost 23, i am an adult now". i whined like a child.

my mother gave me her threatening look that always worked and scared the shit out of me.

"okay, fine. no we haven't". i gave in and crossed my arms, looking everywhere but her.

"well when you do, make sure you use protection". joan joked, making me sigh in relief.

you see this is why i love my mom, she's so jokey and not too strict.

i got up and hugged my mother, before taking ahold of her hand and began to lead her towards the kitchen.

"come'on. i want you to meet justin". i told her.

my mother made a fangirl ekkkk sound, she really loves him.

moms..