Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I love it when you..?

Haruka sat at the far end of the classroom as she waits for her boyfriend Allen Walker as he takes his "Career Assessment Test".

"I'm Bored! I'm Bored! I'm BOREEEEEDDDDDDDD!!" Haruka stamped her feet as she complains to herself.

"What's taking him so long? It has been an hour and a half already! ARGH!" Haruka kicked one of the desks near her out of frustration.

She noticed a magazine fell to the ground when she kicked the desk. "Huh?" Haruka muttered as she noticed a magazine lying on the floor.

"What's this? Total girl??

______________________________________________________________

Haruka's POV

While waiting for Allen-kun I stumbled upon an article that says, "I love it when you..?" I heave a sigh.

"Well it's been quite some time now since Allen-kun and I got together" Haruka said to herself as she stared at the article in the girly magazine.

"And what's with this article anyway! It pissed me off" Haruka pouts as she continues reading the article.

"Oh well, let's see here".

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU...?

1.) Give me a surprise

"Dream on" as if Allen-kun would be romantic enough to surprise me. Sure, he always surprises me, but it's not the kind of surprise that can make a girl jump in joy. His surprises are far from normal like giving a teddy bear, a flower, a ring, or a necklace.

The surprise he always gives is when he suddenly molests or harasses me. Oh my... Can that make me happy? He's a PERVERT for crying out loud.

But I do love it when he suddenly kisses me (^///^) hehehe...

2.) Steal kisses from me

Like I said earlier, I like it when he kisses me. But he always makes fun of me when my face is already as red as a tomato after the kiss. I really hate the smirk on his face after kissing me!

Oh, stupid smirk on his stupid face. (-__- ) TSK TSK...

3.) Hug me from behind

He always does this. But same with number 2, I would appreciate it more if he wouldn't tease me afterwards with a comment: "You sure have a flat chest" ARGH!! PERVERT!

4.) Act stupid just to make me laugh

The one who act stupid is me not him HMMMP (>__<), and whenever I act stupid he never smiles. He would just smirk and say "are you stupid? Or how stupid can you be?"

ARGH! Why does he have to be so mean to me all the time >.<

What's with him, really~?

5.) Tell me I'm pretty when I know I'm not

Sure, I know I'm not pretty. And like number 4 I believe that he would never do that because it's not his style.

6) Call me just to say you love me

Jeez... same with number 4 and 5... Again, he wouldn't do that!! And why?? Because he's Allen Walker.

7.) Put a status on facebook just for me