Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Right here waiting

Kana’s POV

We had her take many test with the help of Killua-kun suspecting that it might be a physical disease but the results prove that what’s wrong with her comes not from her body.

Her PTSD is also starting to affect her body, making her lose her appetite. Even though she tries eating, she just vomits everything.

I’m starting to lose the patience to wait for her recovery.

_

_

And as for Allen-kun, I’m really grateful for his patience. I feel as if I could rely on him more than any doctors, counselling or medicine

End of POV

“Mama is Allen-kun here?” Haruka muttered trying to get up from bed.

“Yes, he is here. I’ll call him you don’t need to get up!” Kana replied. “I’ll go get him, wait here ok?”

“Thanks Oka-san!” Haruka responded.

“Allen-kun, Haruka wants to see you”

“Ah, Hai~” He replied.

“I’ll leave you two alone, please take care of her”

“Ok”

_____________________________________________________________

“Hey Allen-kun!” Haruka muttered in a low voice.

“What?”

“I’ve been thinking… It’s because were still young that we have to be apart right? Because of your father?” Haruka questioned him.

“Well yeah” He responded.

“I wish we could grow up faster”

“Yeah… but..?” Allen said while observing Haruka as she opens one of the cabinets in the kitchen. “What are you doing?”

“Wanna see how it feels like to be an adult?” Haruka asked Allen as she pours the sake on the glass. “Ew, it smells like sake!” Haruka exclaimed.

“Of course it does”

“Yuck! It tastes bad!” Haruka muttered as she vomits the sake. “I definitely won’t know what it feels like to be an adult by drinking that”

“What wrong with you?” Allen questioned Haruka’s unusual behavior once again as he follow her from place to place until they reach her room. “You know… Haruka… doing adult things doesn’t make you an adult” he muttered as he enters her room.

“WHA-What are you doing?” Allen shuddered, rolled his eyes then looked away as Haruka takes off her pajama.

“Come here” Haruka called him inviting him to go sit on the bed with her.

“Sto-Stop H-hey! S-stop joking around” Allen replied. He was stuttering with his word out of disbelief and embarrassment.

“I’m being serious. Let’s be adults Allen-kun!” Haruka looked at Allen with eyes of seriousness. “Let’s be adults” she whispered.

Allen walked near to where Haruka is and caressed her cheeks. “Are you sure about this?” He asked.

“Yes”

Allen started kissing her everywhere, from her fore head, her nose, her cheeks and her lips, but the moment their kiss parted and their eyes met, Allen stopped.