The Fifteenth Companion (hobbit fanfic)

Chapter 1 Angela's POV

I was sitting down in my garden outside my shack reading my family tree. You see I was 3/4 elf and 1/4 dwarf. I had pointy ears and some elven healing magic, I can read minds and mind message and read emotion. But I was short and didn't have and immortal life I had the life of a dwarf. I had long red hair, blue eyes, I was dwarf height but I was skinny and had no beard. My family tree was and interesting thing my mother was 1/2 elf and my father full elf. But my mother was also 1/2 dwarf. So I could trick anyone into thinking I was a dwarf if they were stupid I would just hide my ears with my hair and use and axe instead of a bow. But they would notice my skinniness and the fact I had no beard. I was contemplating all of this when a man cloaked in gray walked up. "Gandalf so good to see you" I ran up and hugged him.

"Ahh yes good to see you to Angela" Gandalf replied.

"I have a mission for you Angela I need you because you can hide the fact that you are and elf." He told me.

"Why Gandalf?" I asked.

"You see I'm helping a friend of mine Thorin Oakenshield take back Erebor" he informed me.

"Oh I get it now" I nodded I knew the story Thorin hates elves and bla blah blah.

"So you know Thorins feelings towards elves" Gandalf said.

I nodded "yes but why do they need me?"

"because these dwarves are reckless and they will most definitely need you before the end" he said cryptically.

"Ill do it nothing's keeping me here" I said.

"What about your parents?" he asked.

"Oh............orcs and goblins......." I mumbled tears forming.

"Oh I am truly sorry Angela" he hugged me.

"Its alright they are in the grey havens" I wiped my tears.

"Okay go to the shire here's a map find the hobbit hole with my mark on it you'll know it when you see it" he handed me a map.

"Alrighty Gandalf"

"I will see you there I must make hate I have somewhere to be" he ran off. I sighed wizards are always busy with something. I quickly ran to my room and packed travel clothes all in a small pack. I put on long black leggings tall boots and a long sleeved blue shirt. I also grabbed a cloak. I put my hair in a bun in a way so it hid my elf ears and then snuck a tiny dagger into it. I hid two knives in my boots and then put my sword Amarillis into a sheath on my waist. Then strapped two elven daggers on my back along with a quiver. Then put a poisoned knife under my arm. I'm sure some dwarves use a bow totally normal besides I couldn't part with it. I grabbed my bow and pack and ran out to the stables. I mounted my pony and ran off following Gandhalfs map to the shire. I thought about this mission it would be tough and I may not return but I feel as if I have to go like its my destiny.