Chapter 15

Before I start the chapter, let me just begin by saying:

Elijah is my bitch. I fucking love him right now. So yeah, so to the chapter!

-

-

-

Finally finding the party he was at, I stormed to nearest spot I could smell the blood at. Usually I would crave his blood. But now? Now all I can smell is hers.

Pulling Klaus off of the poor girl, she ran away screaming.

"Love, come to join?" Drunk and a full of bloodlust? Great.

"Did you know?" I demanded. He furrowed his eyebrows and and I shoved him backwards.

"Did you know!?" I shouted. He stumbled and caught himself on a table.

He narrowed his eyes at me. Standing himself up straight.

"Know what? What are you so worked up about?" I growled, tears ready to burst.

"That I died. That I died with your blood in my system and I was brought back!" Everyone seemed oblivious, as if we were invisible to them. Which I'm guessing we kind of are.

He whooshed over here and stood close behind me.

"Electrica why the hell is your heartbeat matching a Klaus' more than ever?" He snarled and I scowled.

"Hmmm. Maybe because I was actually dead with vampire blood in my system!"

Damon growled and went to lunge at Klaus. This time, I let him.

Both of them finally sobered up, Klaus finally overpowered Damon.

"I didn't realize until it was done!" So he did know. He does. Snapped Damon's neck, he stood up and stomped towards me soundlessly.

"I'm dead because of you." He purses his lips and moved a strand of my hair to behind my ear.

"I never meant for this to happen my love. But let me tell you this, while you're a full on tribrid, that other girl in you will be human. Well, not even vampire." I growled at him.

"If being a vampire takes up my werewitch side. You will have to do a whole lot of greatness in this world for me to forgive you." I spat, and walked out of there, Damon behind me.

"Where are we going?" He asked, catching up with me.

"To get these damned kids out." He chuckled and took my hand, smiling at me.

"Come on, let's live a little!" I smiled back at him, knowing Klaus was watching us, but I was sincere.

"Okay." That's exactly what I said the first time he said those words to me.

Pulling me behind him, I overheard Klaus shout and throw something, but I kept going.

-

"Damon where are we going!?" I laughed, looking around at the new scenery.

"To be honest Gilbert, or I mean Mikaelson, I don't know." I slapped his shoulder but smiled.

"You can call me Gilbert." That was not my voice that spoke. Well, it was. But I wouldn't say that. Not now. That sounded like flirting.