Chapter 1

Zach

"you are such a pig Zach!" she yelled.

"Well your not too far from an animal yourself. I mean look at those teeth...are you sure you weren't raised by rats?" I responded.

My name is Zach. Zach Davis..and before you ask..no it's not short for Zachary. I hate it when people try to sound sophisticated and say some shit like 'Zachary would you blah blah blah' it irks my nerves.

That girls name is..damn...okay so I don't remember. sue me. but I didn't say anything to her..well not anything bad. this is what happened.

I was walking through the cafeteria and I passed her and was like "hey beautiful" that's not bad is it? since when was it bad too give a girl a compliment. I mean if you would of seen her you'd say she was far from beautiful.The girl was like a million pounds and wore so much makeup you'd think she was a makeup test dummy. and the way she dressed...I'm just gonna stop...forget it..Anyway....here's how she responded "boy shut up..you don't deserve me."

Now lets pause....

Bitch bye.

Clearly she doesn't own a mirror. anyway I said "aye yo bitch..fuck you..you'd be lucky if you ever get another compliment in your life again. you stupid bitch. ugly ass. have you seen your face..I mean daayyyuuummmmm!!" I looked at her for another minute and joked again "so when u gonna let fuck?" which brings us to 'ur such a pig.'

stupid huh. well you probably guessed that I'm the school 'dog'....or 'player' Yea that's what they usually refer to me as. By they I mean all the girls that throw themselves at me. ironic huh?

by now I've walked away and am headed to my lunch table..but then I see her.....