Chapter 7

~Moon's Pov~
After I woke up from my wolf shutting me down I tried looking around without being noticed, it was complicated I didn't want anyone to know I was awake so I could call for help. I was in some kind of room I knew it was far from my pack house, maybe that why they chose to stay here who would think to look close to the packs territory. I tried to mind like Jared but he wasn't responding .. how is he too busy to respond to his kidnapped mate?

~Rayne's Pov~
My arm is sliced open and I can tell Jayden feels my pain I feel him down, depressed, desperate to find me. I can't think enough to find out where I am I'm in way to much pain.

"Jayden please help me... I'm hurt really bad it's going to take a lot to recover from this cut and I can't doctor is myself.. I'm so sorry I'll never mess around again i didn't  mean to put you through this pain."

I got no response so I tried Moon.

"Moon are you okay? I'm hurt really bad do you know where we are I can't get through to Jayden can you get to Jared ?"

She only responded back with

"No he won't let me in... got to go someone's coming act like you're still shut down."

As I closed my eyes "pretending" I was shut down I heard one guy say

"If they don't wake up so we can talk soon I'm gonna kill um both"

I didn't know what to do I don't want to die but I also don't want to be hurt, do I open my eyes to help Moon and I? What if they tell me who they are, where I am, what they want. I need to know these things....

I don't want to die I haven't got to be with my mate, have a cub, we haven't even mated he hasn't marked me. I want to see him again I need to remember what it's like to be in his arms I can't remember how long I've been here but the world seems to be fading.

I decided it was time to face the fact that I was never going to get out of here unless I talked and did what I could to get answers, I opened my eyes and as I did I saw a man was so so familiar sitting on the bed right in front of me.