Chapter 1

My name is Moon Lidean Crest I am the Beta of my pack and I have a best friend named Rayne Jenna Ridell. She found he mate just yesterday at her birthday his name is Jayden Pastress. He has a twin brother named Jared Pastress but he hasn't found his mate yet. But anyways I am 5'8 and have blonde hair. Today is Monday and right now I'm getting ready for school I'm wearing tights that have are black and with a white shirt and my brown ugg boots.

When I went downstairs I smelt it I smelt Rayne's famous French toast. I love her French toast so so so much but their was another thing I smelt it was the best thing I've ever smelt it was like the smell of the woods. Did I forget to mention today is my birthday anyway as I walked I yelled Rayne Ridell you better save me extra. Everyone laughed all the pack my Alpha's my Delta our sweet little Omega and a couple other people.

"I'm pretty sure we all know that you want extra"

my Alpha Jared yelled

Jared always wears hats and has a great personality and Jayden doesn't really wear any hats and is really funny and nice to and they are pretty much identical just Jared is talker and has a little bit of a deeper voice.

"Heyyyy" I said 

And everyone laughed when I sat down beside Rayne she was looking at Jayden like he was some sexy beach swim suit model

"ewww"

I said out loud and everyone looked at me I think I ruined their moment oops

"What are you ewwwing"

Rayne said and I smiled

"I'm ewwwing the way you look at Jayden like he's candy."

And that their cracked everyone up I love my pack were all so close no one can have a bond the way our pack does.

When I got to school Jared walked up behind me and said let's walk and that what we did all the way to class and he kissed me on the cheek. What was that for ? Anyways

"Oka I'll see you after class"

I said and he smiled I'll see you