Part- Two

We now have a new beginning, "Hello" greeted the traveller to the Japanese Emperor "i'm a merchant from Polynesia and I have majestic new flavours for your tea" he said.

The delighted Monarch asked what the merchant will take in return for his well being, the merchant demanded 100 coins which the Emperor happily handed without even a bow of thanks the merchant left the court with a smile on his face, the king had adopted son who was found near river 19 years ago when the king was on a relaxing ride upon his chariot in the beautiful forest of Cherry Blossoms where just in the festive season he found this boy lying upon sight snatching pink bed of Blossoms. Who knew this childless being will get his heir this way?

Nevertheless he grew up into a handsome hunk, there was a samurai warrior in the court "Kiraru" was the name who always had been trustworthy but overtime his intentions changed, all along he was the sole trainer for the prince but now he started to think himself as the successor of this mighty Japanese empire, he was imagining the businesses of fruits, import and export of metals and ceramics which had a high price world wide.

Prince was ordered to check the kitchen daily, it was ultimately his favourite dishes everytime duh...
Tonight was festival of Tanabata which is to honor Orihime and Hikoboshi. The two bright shining stars who are supposed to be lovers as told by the Qixi story, separated wide in milky way they wait to meet on the 7th day of the 7th month each year.
Being busy commanding the décors prince could not attend the kitchen so he told kiraru to do the task which he obliged to do.

It was evening by now and all trees were ready with Tanzaku to be flown in the winds upon the their twigs, Prince disguised as a commoner was in the market keeping an eye on his public where he saw a stall owned by a man with a white band around his head asking the crowd to catch a fish with a thin sheet of paper attached to a stick but that wasn't what astounded him rather the lady roughly 19-20 in age wearing a beautiful pink kimono with red and green flower print and a satin red bow tied around her waist, she was whiter than milk and had eyes shinier than the moon, with those black hair traditionally styled she was definitely one of the people living a good lifestyle or atleast that's what you can say from her soft looking cheeks.

Prince couldn't see her let down after being unable to catch the koi, the prince paid the man and took a stick and Wallah! The koi was made to slip into the jar in the very first try, as he gave it to the lady, she smiled accepting "Arigatōgozaimashita" was her first word (Yes, thank you is what that meant). There was a loud sound of utensils falling, the Prince ran towards the castle which wasn't far from where he was and the mystery behind the sound was a dead cook on the castle floor, according to the fellow cooks he tasted the food before bringing it out for the Nobles, indefinitely the food was poisoned, no one knew who did it but the Prince has an idea of who it was, immediately he went to the emperor demanding an investigation on Kiraru, Emperor called Kiraru and the prince upon a discussion over tea to avoid any disrespect that'd come to the esteemed member of his council, "tell me Kiraru san, were you over the kitchen this night?" asked the old Emperor with a polite smile, denied Kiraru the allegations against him like a clean lie, when the Old Man fell on the table after being poisoned by the tea they brewed which came earlier, Kiraru had an evil laugh, immediately when prince pulled his Katana out aiming towards his coach's neck, he collapsed as well because he sipped the water of death too....

What?! but he just met the lady and that wasn't even a brief encounter, this cannot end here like this, I'm not ready for an ending... What is this happening???