OMG! I totally ship it

As I opened the door, I saw something no 18 year old should ever see in her life, the principal and Secretary making out on to the detention tables.

Umm, eww.

I just stood there watching, until I got an idea, and pulled out my phone to start recording. After at least five minutes worth of blackmail and malevolence, I cleared my throat.

But apparently they were so into each other they didn't hear me the first time, so I went on youtube, and started blasting Rap God by Eminem.

That did the trick. They pulled apart and pulled themselves from each other and tried to make it seem like they weren't just eating each other's faces a few seconds ago.

" So how was it? I said while smirking my ass off."

"The principal stammered, Mrs. Rogers, what are you doing here?

"I replied while looking at my phone, I mean I got 5 minutes worth of credits here, Mister, I don't know what to do with it... Maybe send it to the school board, or oh, broadcast it to the entire school, or the entire town."

So much evidence, so little time to expose it.

While the secretary was still in a state of shock looking like Albert Einstein after the lightning experiment. The principal was scared.

"He said, Ms. Rogers is there anyway we can work this out."

"I replied, I mean there is this detention, and I think there's another free period calling my name, not to mention the unlimited snacks in the cafeteria would help."

"He stammered back, Sure sure, whatever you want just don't do anything rash."

"I looked straight at him and said, who knows maybe this could slip, that is of your promises don't get kept."

Then I walked out that room like the savage I am.

I already saved multiple copies of the video, so no helping them, it'll be a memory for my future kids and husband.

Can't wait to tell Lily all about the escapade.
******
Hi readers,

Sorry about the shortness, but I have school and my laptop is still getting fixed so... deal with it.

Like. VOTE. follow