Technically, This is Kidnapping

When I pulled into the driveway,  I looked around and saw how suspiciously quiet everything was. Whenever Lily came over, it was a loud, annoying  chaos, but isn't it so for every annoying ass best friend(love you though, if you're  reading this.) I got out the car and slowly walked up to the house, my werewolf senses were tingling, walked up the stairs one slow step at a time, and opened the door. As I looked into the house, I saw how quiet it was, and thought, " Maybe, Lily isn't here?" 

         As I was lost in my thoughts, somebody just grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs, I started screaming and resisting until I got a better look at the "kidnapper." It was Lily, WTF, this is the 10th time shes done this. Soon, we got into my room, which she claimed as her own considering the amount of her clothes, makeup, and underwear scattered across my bedroom floor, and they're all hers. I just shook my head and walked over to her to slap her.

         As I was trying to slap her, she caught my hand in midair and told me, ME, of all people to stop horse-playing and get ready. That's the problem, get ready for what? I looked over at her and she was still going through my damn closet. After staring at her for a few more moments, I finally asked what was going on.

          Then she looked at me in disbelief like I was supposed to know. She yelled out, " HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU TODAY?" I just shrugged and said, " Half the thing you say have to do with things I don't give a shit about so I usually just space out anytime you talk." By the time I finished, she was counting to ten so I waited until she was sone for an explanation on this predicament we were in.

          After like 5 hours, she finally replied saying, " There is a mating ball today for you sine you're of age now, and you parents ant kids."

          " Woah, Woah, How was I not aware of this?" I said back to her.

           She replied with gritted teeth, " Maybe if you actually paid attention, you would've known about it."

            I said back, " Okay, I promise to start listening."

            She just gave me a blank look and went back to looking through my closet until she growled in desperation. Probably because I burned all my dresses, Ha Ha, good times. I was thinking about food when she just grabbed me by the hand, all the way downstairs, and into the car that I was forcefully pushed into, and said the dread words. We're going shopping, Oh fuck no, I tried to escape, but that girl was smart, and locked all the exits. I thought to myself, "Shit, I'm screwed!"

               When we pulled  down the driveway, I knew that for sure I was a goner, but I had a good run. Good thing I was wearing my good sneakers, well I should say bad sneakers, because when we were done, they would look more worned out than my grandma. Oops sorry grandma, that was mean. I should really stop talking to myself, but whatever.

             We reached there in like 2 minutes, probably because Lily broke all the traffic books in the world getting to a mall. BTW, I wonder how many there are? Well I didn't get to ponder on that long because, Lily pulled me out the car, and we entered the mall. It was filled to the brim with people and food, and of course shops and shit.

           Lily brought out a checklist and said, " First stop, Victoria's Secret cause we can have you wearing granny panties for your mate."

           I replied saying, " He ain't getting no pussy, so what's the point." But it was too late, We were already walking towards the sex shop, I mean underwear shop. On the way,  tried to distract Lily by telling her that Justin Bieber was at H & M, and that obviously didn't work since Lily despises him but I think she's secretly harboring a deep passionate love for him and his 6 pack, but obviously, my distraction did not work, so here I am at Victoria's Secret with my best friend who is trying to make me look smexy for someone who isn't getting shit.

          The first thing she threw at me was a light blue combination of a thong thing, and a bralette, The second was an ombre sunset set with lacy panties and bra, and the final was a purple set with a thong and a see through bra which was definitely not getting bought. Lily forced me into the dressing rooms, and forced me into each set, it's not like she hasn't seen any of it before so I complied and changed into each set.

           The first set made me look like a slightly sexy smurf, but Lily said no because apparently smurfs aren't sexy, but what about smurfette. The second set was very pretty on me, and it complimented my tan skin tone, and Lily looked like she approved. The last set was lost, and I wonder how, I'm kidding, I hid it from her and gave it to a store clerk and told her to hid as far away as she could.

            We ended up buying the ombre one, and off we were to JCPenney, and don't lie, we all go just to ride the escalators, or is that just me, whatever. When we arrived at JCPenney, we went to the women's section, because I'm totally a grown woman. While searching for what felt like a decade but was probably just like 5 minutes, we finally found a peach dress with a sparkly tight bodice but flowed out at the bottom. I rushed into the dressing room to appease my master, Lily, and put on the dress. I got out the dressing room to show Lily, and she started tearing up , and that made it obvious we were buying the dress.

                In her other hand, Lily was holding a blue dress which I was guessing was her dress so I moved out the way and let her get into the dressing room

                In her other hand, Lily was holding a blue dress which I was guessing was her dress so I moved out the way and let her get into the dressing room. After 3 minutes, she came out looking absolutely stunning. The dress fit her perfectly, and I told her to buy it. We raced to the check out counter and quickly bought the dresses. Since we were done we raced back to the car, I won, put our purchases into it, and started heading home. I sighed in contentment, thinking the torture was over. Then I realized that Lily would make me wear MAKEUP, she was going to beat my face, oh gosh, I'm too young to die.

            I looked over at Lily, and saw her smirking, and at that moment, I knew I fucked up.