Chapter 8: The Game

Asa's POV

***********

I'm dating Jenni! finally... I just have that feeling though.. I feel like Jenni doesn't like me at all. hmm, well it doesn't matter anyways! I'm dating her now and that's all that matters.

Payton's POV

**************

"AHHH THAT LITTLE WHORE!" I yelled. I found out today that Asa is now dating Jenni. The bitch got revenge on me! I'm going to confront her.

"Hey whore! you're dating my ex? how much of a whore can you be? damn!" I said to her. "oh good! you found out! that's good now get out of my face before I bust your lip open!" she said and left me with my mouth open. how could she!?

Aramis' POV

*************

Jenni is dating Asa.... why am I feeling some type of way!? I love Diana but I can't believe I let Jenni go just like that! I regret it so much!

I was saying all sorts of things until I realized that I was getting jealous, so I texted Jenni this : "Jenni, I heard you were dating Asa... why are you doing this to me? you know I love you Jenni"

She replied this: "Aramis, you know I couldn't date you because Diana likes you! but I NEVER told you to go out with her!"

Jenni's POV

************

HA! I got revenge on all these people! I'm proud of myself !

It was time to go to Asa's house!

I went over and I knocked on the door, I was feeling a bit nervous... I'm not sure why though. He opened the door but booooy he sure as hell looked fine as hell! anyways, I walked in and said hi to his parents, then we walked up to his room. We were talking and just chillin on his bed until he suddenly kissed me. His kisses were the best.. he slowly leaned in, put his lips onto mine & pecked, then licked my bottom lip meaning to give him entrance into mine, he kissed me slowly and gentle and it felt so romantic <3 I think I fell in love uh-oh...