The Beginning

I never realized what a family could do for you *flashback of the past* ...i took advantage of the warmth and kindness given to me *past memories of his family* ...i never thought those were going to be my final moments with them... *flash back of burning house* and now... its too late...

"Tai-sama? are you alright my lord?" a faint sound calls for me as i slowly began to wake up from my slumber. 

  "mm.....what is it you want..."i reply coldly as i opened my eyes.

"My lord... His majesty has ordered me to inform you of the next...'feeding session'that will be beginning shortly" the servant replied as his fangs slowly sprouted out from his jaws. Despite the effort he took, it was obvious that this sorrowful sight of a so-called 'Demon' couldn't even control his hunger for flesh and blood, 'i wonder why father even bothered selecting a worthless peasant such as him to look after me' i pondered, it wasn't as if i didn't appreciate what he was doing for me...i just didn't like the idea of having multiple servants looking after me... i had the strength and skill to do whatever i pleased, i have no need for pathetic lowlifes lie them to help me...hell they couldn't even save themselves.

"prepare the mounts...we'll be heading off shortly" 

"As you've instructed my lord"

He leaves the room after bowing and shuts the doors gently, knowing that any slight creaking made from the door would lead him to his final breath. "it can't be helped" i sighed as i got up from the comfort of my bed and snapped my fingers as strings of silvery mist enveloped me and disappear shortly after rising slightly above my head. A black leathery jacket like uniform appears along with a dark-greyish jeans with a chain connected to the pocket and sheathe where my blade should be replaces my previous wear as the left over silvery sparks from the earlier mist rained down slowly and softly on to my out-fit and on the maroon carpeted floor. i raised my hand up to a height slightly below my head as i curved my fingers slightly, making a grip like pose. 

"Crimson red of the fallen soul, Scarlet tears shed for you, lend me your strength as i call you forth, lead me to victory or my misery" 

A flash of light, fueled with never ending darkness, giving it its shadowy feature appears in my palm as it resonates brightly, lighting every corner of darkness in the room. A sword forms in my hand, slowly taking it shape as its crest glistens.

"Bringer of Shadows, Piercing Requiem" the sword sets off a burst of light at the mention of its name as the light immediately vanishes, revealing the true form of the unholy blade

"its time to bring chaos to those weak living bodies" i whisper as Requiem gives out a faint shadowy light, agreeing to its masters words. i grin as i slid it into his sheathe and teleported up front where blood thirsty demons await my command of attack, growling menacingly at the thought of the fresh blood they were about to spill as they break every bone in their bodies. and by 'them'i mean...HUMANS.

[apologies for the short intro, there will be more coming soon so please do look forward to them :)]