'Madness'

"There you are Tai!" I turn to look at the person who mentioned my name as i sigh "what business do you have with me" the stranger approaches me from the shadows as he grinned, finally allowing me to recognise him. "Where were ya? Everyone's been dying for their feast!" His grin turns into a merciless smirk as his eyes glow scarlet red, that smirk revealed his razor like teeth that glistened like sharp knifes.

"Let's just get this over and done with" ignoring what he just said, i walked up towards the front of the swarm of bloodthirsty demons as i looked at them a cold and uninterested look.

"Its time..." i closed my eyes, picturing the chaos they were going to wreck in the village of humans, scream of agony filling the air as they suffer and cry out their last words before being tortured to death. As i slowly opened my eyes, my once cold ocean blue eyes have now turned into crimson red, the colour of suffering, the colour of death...and BLOOD!

"To wreck havoc in this peaceful night~" continuing my sentence from before, i gave the signal to attack with a raise of my hand as the demons smirked ever so darkly as they raced towards the edge of the castles metal base and jumped off, running and flying through the silent and cold night. At that moment, every living being would have known that All HELL HAD BROKEN LOOSE!

After most of the demons had vanished out of sight, i closed my eyes slightly, recalling the previous dream or rather...nightmare...i had earlier before the 'slaughter' began.

"Hikari..." I mumble softly the name of the human girl who was once my younger sister. I sighed as i brushed away the thought of her and focused on the deaths i had to observe during the 'feast' that was about to begin.

"Why do i even bother" i shook my head slightly as i mumbled reluctantly to myself. If i had to be honest, i wouldn't even bother joining the attack since there was nothing worth looking at. Screams of agony, cries of help, begging for mercy and smells of flesh and blood, all felt natural to me. To me it was just another day of life in the demon realm, but who am i kidding? I was only used to it because i lived here for my whole life, because it was in my nature to kill, now that i had been reincarnated into a demon, a monster to society, a feared predator to all life on earth.

One thing held me back though, and that was the village that we were ordered to massacre was the same village who took the lives of my family when i was a human back in my previous life. 'Humans...a disgusting and tainted species they are...' I close my eyes once more, turning towards the edge of the base as i let a sigh slip by.

"Say Tai..." i opened my eyes slightly as i turned to face the being who mentioned my name, and who else but my most trusted companion would dare to call the prince by his real name.

"What is it you want" i looked at him with a slight hateful gaze as i turned away.

"Having those...nightmares again?" He took a moment to think before looking at me with a concerned expression on his face, his eyes turning from their once red tint to a lime green colour as they faintly glow in the darkness of the night. I glanced at him, noticing his expression as i widened my eyes slightly, honestly speaking, it was really rare of crow to show his concern to someone else, he was always known to be quite the mischievous and uncaring one after all. So it got me thinking... 'why me? Why not someone else?" I looked back as i sighed softly, hiding the soft blush on my face. "Damn it..."

As i slowly regain my composure i glanced back at him "It's none of your business Crow" i stood firm as i held onto requiem who was slightly shaking in its sheath. "My worries are mine to solve alone" with a slight hint of frustration in my voice, i walked off.

"It's kinda my concern if the prince happens to feel sick or in pain!" He gave a look of annoyance before looking away and crossing his arms with a pissed off look, gritting his teeth slightly.

'There he goes with his temper" i thought to myself as i glanced at him once more. I had my eyes slightly closed the whole time during this conversation and couldn't help but showed a slight tint of softness and appreciation in my gaze. Crow had always been nice and loyal to me, the least i could have done was show abit of grattitude. I sighed as i walked over to him, the sounds of my leather boots echoing with each step.

Crow looked at me with his usual annoyed look whenever he was upset as he waited for me. I stopped a few feet away from him as i looked into his eyes. He looked at me quite surprised as his expression turned softer "what..." he said as his gaze met mine. "Come to talk back at me Tai? Well go ahead, im used to it already" he said, indirectly showing how hurt he was in his voice. I chuckled slightly, and for once in my life, i smiled, softly at him. He widened his eyes as a clear shade of pink appears on his cheeks. I could tell he was surprised at my sudden smile with just that.

"Im not here to argue with you, im just here to let you know how much i appreciate your concern for me" i said softly as i walked up to him and got close to his ear as i whisper "thank you...crow." His face flushed red at that gesture as he looked at me with his eyes totally widened in shock. He backed away slightly as his mouth widened "i...uh..." he looked away, hiding his embarrassment as he rubbed his neck.

I grinned softly at him as i closed my eyes and turned away, knowing that i had successfully won this battle.

☆[Whats going peeps! Its your dashing admin here ;) thanks for your support on the previous chapter! If you want more of these stories to continue, please vote and comment on them! If We Can get 20 votes on this chapter, ill post a new one by the end of the week! Make sure to let some of your friends know about this (if they like yaoi/gay x gay) :3]☆