Perfect

Hoseok's p.o.v

I woke up and looked beside me. I smiled at the cute sight beside me. I reached for my phone and snapped a picture of the two of them. I set it as my background.

'They both look so cute omo.' I gushed inside his head. I opened my phone and set it as my phone background. I walked into her kitchen started preparing a meal for the two of them.

After that they finally woke up and sat on the table. Nari looks as lively as ever while Haneul just looks plain tired. All she's doing is pretending to listen and nodding at the rambling Nari. I softly laughed and gave the coffee that I made earlier. She took it with a smile and took a sip.

"Hey princess say 'ahhh'." I cooed at Nari and fed her.

"Did you make this uncle Hope ?" She cutely asked me and I nodded. She gave me a thumbs up and said, "It tastes really good !" I beamed at what she said with pride.

"Mommy and Uncle Hope have work today baby. Do you wanna go with us ?" Haneul spoke. Nari shook her head.

"I wanna play with Jinyong today mommy." She cutely said.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go with me ?" I playfully pouted and she poked my cheeks.

"Sorry uncle Hope. I promised Jinyong yesterday that I'd play with him today." Nari said still poking my cheeks. I smiled and caught her tiny finger.

"Do you want me to help you ?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no'.

"Uncle Hope can help me get dressed though." She smiled cutely. I nodded.

"Just leave the dishes there Hope. I'll clean those when Hyerin unnie picks Nari up." She advised me before taking Nari to the room and giving her a bath. I took the dishes to the sink and left it there patiently waiting for my girls to finish.

'My girls.' I thought with a smile.

"I'm finish now !" I heard Nari's little voice from upstairs. She's already wearing a cute little robe and underwear.

"Where are your clothes princess ?" I asked her and she pointed to the closet. I walked in and took some clothes that I think would look good on her. I picked a white dress with navy blue stripes. I wore the dress on her and slipped on some sneakers that I saw.

"You look cute baby." Her mother squished the child's cheeks and the child giggled. "Do you want mommy to braid your heair like a princess ?" She asked. The child nodded gleefully.

I watched the two of them carefully with a smile. They're both so pretty. When she finished I complimented Nari.

"Hey princess you look very pretty now." I hugged the child.

"Mommy did my hair see !" She proudly showed off the braid her mom made.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap and I grabbed Haneul by the waist and cuddled them both.

"You two are very pretty." I told the two of them. They both smiled.

// Ding dong //

The doorbell rang and we all went downstairs. Haneul opened the door and Hyerin noona was standing there. She looked at us with her mouth hanging open. While Haneul and Hyerin noona was talking, I crouched down to Nari's level and whispered, "Hey princess if you behave today I'm gonna give you a reward." I smiled at her and she nodded. She hugged me afterwards. She then hugged Haneul and they said goodbye.

Haneul went immediately to the sink to wash the s
Dishes. I back hugged her.

"I missed you so much." I whispered. I can feel her smiling.