fall

"This place is amazing!" Bailey said. They had an over-grown garden it had cucumber, tomato, and even some watermelons! The house stunk they hadent cleaned the stuff out of the fridge. In the old days we worried about when our phone's would die now we're  weworried about when our family will. I looked at Jack and Bailey and wished we found here faster I looked at my stomach.

   I felt hot tears runs down my face. I heard the door open as jack walked in. I passed out.
--------- --------- ----------- ---------- ----------
   When I woke up I was in my bed. Jack was asleep in a chair holding my hand. He mumble and shuffled uncomfortably in the small red chair. His eyes flutterd and he opend them with a startled look. Then he smiled when he sa my face. His eyes still showed fear. His mom walked into the room. "Oh hey" she said occwardly.  She reach for the door knob without looking back. She hurt her hand hitting the knob and staggerd back still looking at us. "I love you" he said.
    He got me out of bed and helped me outside where abunch of kids were playing. "This place is like heaven." I said quitly. Back said "What babe?"  "Nothing".
   I closed my eyes just listing to the kids play. Jacks mom yelled "hey y'all want to help me for a minute. We both stood up. Swiftly walking across the pavement to wear his mom stood. She gestured to the garden. There was green worms. Bailey said she wouldn't help today. It was to gross she said. We talked a little bit and I got on my hands and knees to help. I love this place. Jack turned and looked straight into my eyes. I feel like he was staring into my soul.
   Why couldn't we find here before?. We just weren't meant to he said. He turned away and I could tell he was about to cry. Don't cry I said grabbing his face messing around. He look deep into my soul again. A single hot tear fell from his face. I smiled as Bailey ran up behind me. She that picked a tomato from the front of me and ran off with it like she was going to eat it. She giggled with her friends as they took turns taking bites. Correction this place is heaven. No Limit on the fresh food. It was amazing.